Derby: AC Milan vs Inter Milan (Jan 15, 2012 - 19:45 GMT)
(01-15-2012, 10:43 PM)fLame Wrote: p.s.2 We had only 1 Player today - Ibra. The others were there to fill in the spaces.

Ibra?!? Are you kidding me? The only one who must think he did well today would be his mother... He did nothing, like lots of others out there.
(01-15-2012, 10:48 PM)LebRN Wrote: Cannot disagree more....i thought he was flop of the match

I will rephraze - Ibra was the only player who looked like he could create something for us.

Yes, he wasn't particularly effective at that. But without him noone could do anything in attack.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(01-15-2012, 10:49 PM)mathiask Wrote: ....
We were just not good enough and inter was playing from a solid formation keeping the margins to move with the ball or to pass REALLY small. We will however, still win the scudetto. This game does increase my urge to buy Ganso though...

i don't think it was our worst game of the season. it was not a good game, but we were by far the better side. I also think we will win the scudetto regardless of this loss.
And I don't know how could anyone else blame Pato for the crappy performances. Any striker in the world would faint if given service as low as our midfield offered tonight.

But one thing I shoud admit, he had lost his agility. Man, he cannot dribble anymore! Robinho and El Shaarawy were doing better with the ball. Ibra is just pathetic. And Allegri has no balls to sub him instead of Pato. With Robinho and El Shaarawy opening spaces, Pato could do a lot more compared to Ibra who didn't dare to make a single run into the box.
(01-15-2012, 10:54 PM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(01-15-2012, 10:43 PM)fLame Wrote: p.s.2 We had only 1 Player today - Ibra. The others were there to fill in the spaces.

Ibra?!? Are you kidding me? The only one who must think he did well today would be his mother... He did nothing, like lots of others out there.

According to his biography, not even his mother would call that performance good.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Interesting statistic that I heard from the commentators today -

Allegri's team scored 0 goals so far this season vs direct competitors - Juve and Inter.

^^ Yes, that's exactly how they said it. Allegri's team.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(01-15-2012, 10:52 PM)HO-YOUNG Wrote: FOR SALE: ONE DUCK!!!

...and 13 headless chickens.
(01-15-2012, 10:57 PM)fLame Wrote: Interesting statistic that I heard from the commentators today -

Allegri's team scored 0 goals so far this season vs direct competitors - Juve and Inter.

^^ Yes, that's exactly how they said it. Allegri's team.

Well, our direct competitors so far have been Juventus, Udinese, Lazio, Inter and Napoli ...
(and we've been pretty bad against them this season !!)
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I don't understand either why anyone would think van Bommel or Emanuelson had a bad game today.

Abate. *facepalm* I don't know what to say. Hopefully it is just his lack of match fit. As a defender, you can't afford that kind of bloopers when you are the last man. And he should have gone down when Nagatomo was fumbling in the area. That would be a typical penalty kick. Ambrosini would have taken advantage of the situation. Big Grin I don't care if it is unethical - he just needs to be smarter on the pitch. Reminds me of last season's derby when Pandev pushed him to the ground, he sprinted back up. A red (or at least a yellow) for Pandev turned into a red for himself; and I don't think he got any award for his sportsmanship (no sarcasm, still).
aka xudong
It's hard to blame Abate for the loss when we didn't look like scoring a single goal.

We needed to actually score to win regardless of Abate's mistake.
poor display from the team
1 mistake cost us so much
i hope this wont haunt us in the future
the only good display are from the 2 cb