Summer 2019 players poll
Calabria Caldara Conti. I would prefer not sell Laxalt. I think he could develop in to a decent player

Bona Hakan Cutrone.
AC MILAN
I have a bad feeling. Caldara with all the hype reminds me of Mauri four (?) years ago when he signed with us, but he turned out to be just irrelevant.

I hope that I am wrong.
(06-07-2019, 04:05 PM)xudong Wrote: I have a bad feeling. Caldara with all the hype reminds me of Mauri four (?) years ago when he signed with us, but he turned out to be just irrelevant.

I hope that I am wrong.

If he can get over the injury bug then he's going to be good
if im not wrong, caldara also injury prone in juve right?
I don't think he has ever played for Jube other than a few summer friendlies?
(06-06-2019, 01:47 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: Defence Calabria Conti Caldara

Midfield Hakan Kessie Jack

Anyone else except Piatek, Paqueta & Romagnoli is sellable to me.. If Baka could be redeemed, i'd sell Kessie in a heartbeat.. in fact, i'd try to sell Kessie and redeem Baka if i was managing..

IMO while Piatek is a good goalscorer he can be sold for me if we had to. Calabria would be the one player I'd add to Paqueta & Romagnoli who should never be sold. Calabria has some ups and downs but he reminds me of a right sided Jordi Alba. He's going to be a great right back.

When Piatek came he was very impressive, seeing him take on defenders successfully against Napoli and scoring goals out of nothing was something we really needed. As the season went on, he continued to score (albeit a bit less), but he was really frustrating at times messing up very simple passes and struggling to bring down the ball. Still though, he does score goals and that's important. Would not sell but he's not one of the irreplaceable for me.

I wouldn't sell Caldara but I have my doubts and it's very possible he could be over hyped. The sad part is we literally haven't had any chance to see the guy play bc of his injuries. If his hype has any validity though, then he's supposed to be another Romagnoli, let's see what happens.
(06-06-2019, 02:51 AM)reza Wrote: You must keep three of each set to stay at Milan, only 3 can be picked from each set:

Note: Some players not included on purpose because their fate may be obvious (example: everyone wants to keep Romagnoli.)

Defense:
Laxalt, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Calabria, Conti, Caldara, Strinic

Mid and forwards:
Biglia, Bonaventura, Kessie, Hakan, Cutrone, Samu, Suso

Conti Caldara Rodriguez

Hakan Cutrone Jack

It's hard to find suitable LB on the market (right quality, right price, etc.)
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
montolivo, bertolacci, bakayoko, abate out
(06-09-2019, 07:00 PM)mazen111 Wrote: montolivo, bertolacci, bakayoko, abate out

They are already out, stay on topic please.
(06-08-2019, 05:45 AM)WCmilan Wrote: IMO while Piatek is a good goalscorer he can be sold for me if we had to. Calabria would be the one player I'd add to Paqueta & Romagnoli who should never be sold. Calabria has some ups and downs but he reminds me of a right sided Jordi Alba. He's going to be a great right back.

When Piatek came he was very impressive, seeing him take on defenders successfully against Napoli and scoring goals out of nothing was something we really needed. As the season went on, he continued to score (albeit a bit less), but he was really frustrating at times messing up very simple passes and struggling to bring down the ball. Still though, he does score goals and that's important. Would not sell but he's not one of the irreplaceable for me.

I wouldn't sell Caldara but I have my doubts and it's very possible he could be over hyped. The sad part is we literally haven't had any chance to see the guy play bc of his injuries. If his hype has any validity though, then he's supposed to be another Romagnoli, let's see what happens.

Definitely would add Caldara to the list. But I'd keep Piatek because I still think he can improve, particularly with the style we'll be playing and the extra support around him. That and I'd prefer some continuity up front.