SPAL vs. Milan 5/26/19
[Sky] Probable Milan XI vs SPAL (4-3-3);

Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessié, Bakayoko, Çalhanoglu; Suso, Piatek, Borini
I'm getting more and more anxious as Sunday nears. It's going to be a wild ride.
(05-23-2019, 02:11 PM)nefremo Wrote: I'm getting more and more anxious as Sunday nears. It's going to be a wild ride.

I'm betting on not qualifying

I think Empoli gets relegated too
Well there is no way i'm putting money on us qualifying. Haha 
BUT, I sure will hope we do. And hope is free.  Sagrin
We will win 2-1
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-23-2019, 02:36 PM)nefremo Wrote: Well there is no way i'm putting money on us qualifying. Haha 
BUT, I sure will hope we do. And hope is free.  Sagrin

If we don't qualify, I am going to stop watching Milan game for 3 months.  Angry
(05-23-2019, 04:51 PM)xudong Wrote: If we don't qualify, I am going to stop watching Milan game for 3 months.  Angry

3 Months covers pre-season. We will win 3-0. And we will get a favour done for us in one of the other 2 games that are relevant to us.
2-1 Milan
if we dont win this game, i hope gattuso is quitting, he should take responsibility, he got a full year to showcase his ability as a coach already.
(05-23-2019, 08:03 PM)craigAC Wrote: 3 Months covers pre-season. We will win 3-0. And we will get a favour done for us in one of the other 2 games that are relevant to us.

Exactly. Devilol