SPAL vs. Milan 5/26/19
its pathetic that we must depend on other teams' result to decide our fate. this is a new low for me as Milan fans.
What everyone has been echoing about our beloved club falling into the abyss is so true. I think our Summers biggest signing should be the best coach we possibly can get. Imagine this season with all it's ups and downs a coach like Gattuso almost qualified is to the CL , surely a more qualified one would have gotten is 12 points this season.

Others have also mentioned about the new generations of fans don't even know who Milan are. If this mediocre continues another 10 years I think our club will be too deep in a world of modern business of football to climb back out.

Forza Milan as always and to Hope for a better season in 2020.
I Heart ACM !!
Mixed emotions during that game yesterday. Was pathetic how we let them back into it. Found a way to win it, So good. Out of our hands yesterday. Proved it in the end. More gutted because at points we were in business. Was the run that started in the Derby that buggered us up. Missed out by such a small margin. That is why i would not be so ott demanding this and that happens. We are on our way back to our former selves. Patient is what we need to be.
(05-27-2019, 02:46 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: What everyone has been echoing about our beloved club falling into the abyss is so true. I think our Summers biggest signing should be the best coach we possibly can get. Imagine this season with all it's ups and downs a coach like Gattuso almost qualified is to the CL , surely a more qualified one would have gotten is 12 points this season.

Others have also mentioned about the new generations of fans don't even know who Milan are. If this mediocre continues another 10 years I think our club will be too deep in a world of modern business of football to climb back out.

Forza Milan as always and to Hope for a better season in 2020.

This couldn't be more accurate. Even people in their late teens (15-19) were so young when Milan was a top competition club. I'm noticing the allure has already faded so much for future generations, also we've literally become next to irrelevant in international media.