Milan vs. Frosinone 5/19/19
Yeah we won, our display on the pitch however still not giving us any reason to be happy. Our attacking play is just cringe worthy.
20th Min.. Napoli leading 1-0..
Emre Can and Cuadrado have messed up 2 counters for Juventus already while Ronaldo missed a sitter basically.
atalanta up a goal. I knew these fucking cunts would just not show up today. Bunch of fucking assholes. Ronaldo doing backheels in the box, laughing when he misses a 100% chance. Emre Can attempting to make Kessie look like Zidane. Playing Barzagli who is a walking zombie. Fucking disgrace
Ilicic. 1-0 for Atalanta...
Forking juve. Hopefully they wake up.
(05-19-2019, 08:07 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Ilicic. 1-0 for Atalanta...

Praying for Miracle from Ronaldo. He is not even diving Sad
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Juve will be happy with a draw here. No way they're winning. They look like they're on holiday already.
(05-19-2019, 08:06 PM)nefremo Wrote: atalanta up a goal. I knew these fucking cunts would just not show up today. Bunch of fucking assholes. Ronaldo doing backheels in the box, laughing when he misses a 100% chance. Emre Can attempting to make Kessie look like Zidane. Playing Barzagli who is a walking zombie. Fucking disgrace

We should take care of our own business and not rely on other teams to help us.  If we miss out on CL, it'll be deserved
I'm not denying that. 1st and foremost, it is our own fault. But what kind of a performance is this from Juventus?

aaaahahahahah and as i'm typing this, cuadrado is at the edge of the box and the ref blows half time. hahaha only in Italy you can see a circus like this. ONLY IN ITALY!!!!! I seriously can not stand this championship anymore. The incompetence of referees is just incredible.