Milan vs. Frosinone 5/19/19
(05-18-2019, 07:25 PM)nefremo Wrote: So Geoa tied, which means we got what we wanted....for Empoli to get to the last game of the season against Inter with all to play for. As it stands, even if Empoli loses tomorrow, they'll still be only 2 points away from Genoa which makes their game at San Siro next week a do or die. Now we just need Napoli to actually beat Inter tomorrow.
It would be hilarious if Inter is the one that actually misses out on the CL. Big Grin

Don't be that greedy Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Maybe Sassuolo can be relied on after all
(05-18-2019, 07:59 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Don't be that greedy Devilol

Sagrin  Can't help it!
It would be even more hilarious because Conte wants CL
At this point, I am too nervous to give a damn to who would miss out on CL, as long as it is not Milan!

So, has Conte officially signed for Inter? I have failed to keep up recently.
(05-19-2019, 04:24 AM)xudong Wrote: At this point, I am too nervous to give a damn to who would miss out on CL, as long as it is not Milan!

So, has Conte officially signed for Inter? I have failed to keep up recently.

Nothing official I think. They would be stupid to announce anything with still so much to play for.
Conte is very close to Inter
(05-19-2019, 01:43 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Conte is very close to Inter

Conte has a punchable face. I have never liked him as a player or coach. I wouldn't mind seeing him end up at Ladri (again) or Merda. 

Now of course if somehow he is here, then of course I will have no choice but to support him. For now, I rate him after Sarri and Gasperini. I don't think any other candidates are even realistic, such as Allegri or Mourinho or Wenger.
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Donnarumma, Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez, Kessie, Bakayoko,  Calhanoglu, Suso, Piatek, Borini. #milanfrosinone
Abate last home game