Milan vs. Frosinone 5/19/19
Well... it couldn't be more exciting before the last round, that's for sure. I think our best bet is actually Empoli getting a result against Inter.
(05-19-2019, 09:25 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Well... it couldn't be more exciting before the last round, that's for sure. I think our best bet is actually Empoli getting a result against Inter.

Yep
When did Dybala turn into such shit player. No wonder he's been riding the bench all season. Fucker can't hit the ball on target to save his life. Had 4-5 opportunities where he shot waaaayyy over the bar. 

The 2nd half from Juventus was better. Urgency and determination. But it was too late as they already gifted 1 half to Atalanta. 

We have noone to blame but ourselves. Dropping points against the Frosinones and Parmas of this shit league. On top of that, when we needed a performance the most against Torino a couple weeks ago, we shit our pants. 

Obviously, we have a chance mathematically...but i'm not confident at all. I don't see how Inter doesn't beat Empoli to be honest and there is no way this Atalanta team is dropping points against Sassuolo.

Looks like EL it is....unless reports are true and we aren't even willing to play that shit tournament. 

What a disappointment. And we had sooo many chances to pull away and make 4th place ours. Even get in front of Inter. 
Another season, and another disappointment.
The keeper and Suso are 2 players i have given a lot of stick to these last few weeks, So now i am saying well done to them lads for what they did today. Not exactly brilliant today. But got the 3 points so all is good. Got emotional with Abate at the end. I am so relieved his error does not do us any damage. The new kit is very nice.
(05-19-2019, 09:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: What a disappointment. And we had sooo many chances to pull away and make 4th place ours. Even get in front of Inter. 
Another season, and another disappointment.

Fat lady isn't singing yet, brother
As I see it, we would get ridiculed in the CL with this Gattuso shit anyway. Better sit this one out, take FFP punishment and then we'll be allowed to spend more on players. Also if we miss out on CL it will be easier to get rid of Gattuso. I loved him as a player but watching his team play each time feels like committing seppuku. I've had enough of his 'football'. It's total crap and making 4th position won't make it easier watch.
(05-19-2019, 09:43 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Fat lady isn't singing yet, brother

Yeah, we need 1 out of 2 results to go our way and beat SPAL, so it's definitely not impossible. Empoli still have everything to play for, so they will definitely not go down easy at the San Siro against Inter. They should also be feeling quite confident after their impressive win against Torino, while Inter got demolished tonight by Napoli.

My (admittedly optimistic) predictions for the last round:

Atalanta 3-0 Sassuolo
Inter 2-2 Empoli
Spal 1-2 Milan
Our only hope is now Sassuolo draw with Atalanta.. since they are joint highest team (fiorentina the other) in the league by far.. if its a draw we hope for.. they are our best bet at the moment..
Empoli will probably try their best to NOT lose.. but with the form inter is in.. they might even fancy their chances..

How did we lose to this piece of shit inter team when we were the in form team of the time.. and we became a trainwreck right after that fucking game..
(05-19-2019, 10:05 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Yeah, we need 1 out of 2 results to go our way and beat SPAL, so it's definitely not impossible.

No result would surprise me at this point
I hoping Sassuolo to get a draw. I doubt Empoli beating Inter or even getting a draw
You fear because you live without Love Pioli