Milan vs. Bologna 5/6/19
Gattuso could use the 4-3-1-2 formation with Paqueta behind Piatek and Cutrone against Bologna [Sky]
hopefully a 1-0 win.
Suso and Hakan must start. Without them Gattuso cannot start a match. they are our born leaders of the team, something like Messi and Ronaldo for their respective teams.
I am not looking forward to having Mihajlovic coming back to San Siro. Imagine we still had him now.
(05-01-2019, 01:02 PM)xudong Wrote: I am not looking forward to having Mihajlovic coming back to San Siro. Imagine we still had him now.

Just like Gattuso, Mihajlovic was not the right man at the right time for Milan. I don't miss that interista.
Gattuso decided to send the entire Milan squad to a five-day retreat in Milanello after Bakayoko arrived an hour late to training. Bakayoko will also pay a hefty fine [Sky]

Sky’s @ManuBaio says that Bakayoko’s behaviour could make his redemption from Chelsea questionable

Gattuso left Milanello with a grim face as he was visibly disappointed by the behaviour of the players [Sky]
(05-01-2019, 03:30 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Gattuso decided to send the entire Milan squad to a five-day retreat in Milanello after Bakayoko arrived an hour late to training. Bakayoko will also pay a hefty fine [Sky]

Sky’s @ManuBaio says that Bakayoko’s behaviour could make his redemption from Chelsea questionable

Gattuso left Milanello with a grim face as he was visibly disappointed by the behaviour of the players [Sky]
We all are disappointed by his managerial tactics   Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-01-2019, 04:19 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: We all are disappointed by his managerial tactics   Sagrin

Yeah I use to make a grim face too when I have to watch his team play.

Looks like Gattuso totally lost it.
Looks like bakayokos car broke down. That's the excuse.
AC MILAN
(05-01-2019, 06:49 PM)Reso Wrote: Looks like bakayokos car broke down. That's the excuse.

Imagine having a vis maior like that, resulting in Gattuso going berserk in training. Hilarious.