Torino vs. Milan 4/28/19
(04-28-2019, 09:45 PM)winstonwolfe Wrote: Do not worry, our opponents will drop points in the coming rounds. Fight for fourth spot will be over in the final round.

We will also drop points to compensate Grinundwech
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
by the way, Conte was in the stadium
(04-28-2019, 09:57 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: We will also drop points to compensate Grinundwech

Yep
Pretty sure we won't drop any points, but we won't get any either. I think we'll stay at 56 until the end.  Devilol
Giunti mentioned
for years our strategy of buying players without a good manager is hopefully coming to an end. We definitely have a better group of players than whoever qualifies for fourth. I'd argue we should get 3rd if not 2nd. We need a manager to command the locker room with his own style of play. Enough with these rookie managers. 

Better managers have done better with lesser teams. Next season we need a good leader or bust.
Incompetence on every level. Owners, management, coach, players. At every game, they succeed to surprise me how low this team can go.
Can someone tell me where to find an agent that can find me a job opening as any at AC Milan?! Total lack of engagement, motivation, accountability. Just a stroll in the park requires more effort and brain activity than this bunch of morons show on the field! Embarrassing!
(04-28-2019, 10:00 PM)artand Wrote: by the way, Conte was in the stadium

So did Bonucci. But since he probably went to the match just for his child's hapiness, i let it slide  Dodgy

And now, the quest for 8th position continues  Devilol
The insistence of 4-3-3 , Suso, Hakan has costed us everything. Lets get ready for year 0 again..
Gattuso said he saw a good reaction today. What??? He also said we created chances. Is he delusional?? 2 Bakayoko headers is not creating chances.

Sack him. Now! Can't be worse than this. We basically gave away 4th spot in record time. We were getting "saved" by others dropping points too, but the moment 4th depended on us getting a result, we failed.