Milan vs. Lazio 4/24/19
I hope Gattuso gets sacked after this, our level of play gets worse week after week. We struggle to win all season long, we got some wins here and there but general pay was always piss poor.
If we reach CL in the end it will be becouse the other teams fighting for It has been even worse than us.
Leo and Maldini leaving before the whistle Big Grin
(04-24-2019, 09:24 PM)nefremo Wrote: Soooo....Kessie will play the whole game again? Suso will play the whole game again????

There is no way that Gattuso stays on as coach. No matter what happens the rest of this sesson! This is pure embarrassment!

I was gonna wait till after the match to see ur usual post match routine bashing of suso,kessie and gattuso.. deservedly of course.. hahahahah
Well, that's embarrassing.
(04-24-2019, 09:40 PM)millinarios Wrote: Leo and Maldini leaving before the whistle Big Grin

Smart men. I should've done that too (I mean turning it off). Big Grin
(04-24-2019, 09:40 PM)millinarios Wrote: Leo and Maldini leaving before the whistle Big Grin

And they'll never come back?
Unbelievable
(04-24-2019, 09:41 PM)xudong Wrote: Smart men. I should've done that too (I mean turning it off). Big Grin

Yeah I can relate too. Difference is that they are having a great piece of responsibility on this disaster. Meaning they shouldn't been allowed to leave early. Make them watch and suffer.
(04-24-2019, 09:40 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: I was gonna wait till after the match to see ur usual post match routine bashing of suso,kessie and gattuso.. deservedly of course.. hahahahah

How can you not though! Neither one of them did a thing today. I would add the entire team to that today, but of course, the head of the pack is Gattuso. I don't know what's smarter to do at this point. Get rid of him after the shitshow today, or wait 5 more games. I don't care about today's loss to be honest. The Copa is a mickey mouse trophy. Bur my biggest fear is that we've been shit for months now and that we may continue being shit and miss out on the CL. As a matter of fact, this isn't even a question. We WILL continue to be shit for the last 5 games. Question is can we get luck y and find some unmotivated opponents where we can scrape 3 points.
But, do you disrupt the locker room at such a crucial time of the season??

Leonardo and Maldini have a very difficult decision to make. Keep Gattuso and miss on on CL, people will bash them. Sack Gattuso and miss out on the CL, people will bash them. Sack Gattuso and make the CL, they'll be heroes. Keep Gattuso and make the CL, satus quo as that's the expectation.

I think they'll go for the safest option which is to keep Gattuso and hope for the best. But I think 99.99999% Gattuso is already out of this club. Even a blind person can see the problems in our gameplay (or lack thereof if you will).
Let's just walk around,pass back, random long cross. Hopefully we will one day get a lucky goal. This is very sad to watch
You fear because you live without Love Pioli