Milan vs. Lazio 4/24/19
Didn't get a chance to watch the game. How was the back 3? How did Caldara play?

Not suprised our game was boring seeing as how Bakayoko/Kessie are defensive mids and Laxalt/Calabria play in the back line. Gattuso was just way too defensive. Not a lot of great options but consider anyone else like Borini, Monti, Bertolacci...just any offensive minded player.

Honestly, if the league doesn't take drastic steps regarding Lazio racism I may be done with Serie A. Difficult to watch milan and this officiating, but the racism is just so out in the open now as Italy doesn't seem to care.
I think Caldara did a very decent job today. Him and Reina were probably the few positive highlights of today's game.

I bet FIGC won't do anything still; maybe one more round of expressing their deep concerns.  Devilol

Lazio the club also hit out at the media.  Devilol after their fans hang pro-Mussolini banner and racially abuse Bakayoko.  Devilol

Quote:After the game, which Lazio won 1-0, the club condemned the behaviour of some of its supporters, but also hit out at the media for lumping a "few" in with the rest of the team's supporters. 

"SS Lazio clearly distances itself from behaviours and demonstrations that do not reflect in any way the values of sport as sustained and promoted by the club for 119 years," said the statement.

"And it rejects and disputes the simplistic tendency of some media to consider the entire Lazio supporter base jointly responsible for acts carried out by a few, for reasons that have nothing to do with sporting passion.

"The club has always fought for respect for the law and correct conduct."

The incidents in Milan come just one week after Lazio supporters were filmed chanting racist abuse at Bakayoko during Lazio's 2-0 win over Udinese at the Stadio Olimpico.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/lazio-fans-...zp1nqveeyi
Having a series of crappy games is bad enough; it also continuously gives our next opponent courage and confidence. For teams of Juventus caliber, they believe that they can beat us easily; for teams like Fiorentina or Torino, they believe that they can beat us; for teams like Bologna, they believe that they can at least steal a point; for teams like Frosinone, they believe that they can make it interesting (who knows, maybe they believe they can beat us too! They almost did last December.)

In short, no team is going to make it easy for us. They are probably going to roll over against Juventus or even Roma, because there is no hope, because they want to save energy for us because they have a realistic chance of getting points off us.

Oh well, at least we are still in it. In the past seasons, by this time, we were already out of race. O
Just saw this statistic for Piatek:

distance covered: 10856m
touch the ball within the penalty box: 1

One more stastistic:

Milan has won only once in Coppa Italia since 1977 (and even in the year that we won, 2003, we were very lucky too). That was more than four decades ffs.
in EPL, those racists are banned from entering the stadium. in serie A, nothing could be done??
It's weird that they racially abuse bakayoko, but they have players like bastos on their team Devilol
at this point, I feel like getting rid of everyone except, Gigi, Captain, Caldara, Baka, Piatek and Cutrone...and build new team around them.
(04-25-2019, 04:06 AM)edysim Wrote: at this point, I feel like getting rid of everyone except, Gigi, Captain, Caldara, Baka, Piatek and Cutrone...and build new team around them.

You forgot Paqueta but yes I agree
Its one thing to have sub-par players.. its also about changing the fucking system when its broken.. u dont keep putting faulty pieces back in to different puzzles hoping it will spark life.. no.. just replace that shit.. in todays formation, i believe it would have been better to play RR and tell him to play the way he did in Germany or the Swiss NT.. instead we had Laxalt there.. wtf.. if we were going to focus defensive solidarity in central mid and lump crosses from the sides.. then play 2 strikers ffs..
(04-25-2019, 12:56 AM)xudong Wrote: I think Caldara did a very decent job today. Him and Reina were probably the few positive highlights of today's game.

I bet FIGC won't do anything still; maybe one more round of expressing their deep concerns.  Devilol

Lazio the club also hit out at the media.  Devilol after their fans hang pro-Mussolini banner and racially abuse Bakayoko.  Devilol

https://www.goal.com/en/news/lazio-fans-...zp1nqveeyi

Just disband Lazio and be done with it. Every month it's something else with their fans. Racism, sexism, anti-semitisim. They really go out of their way to be complete idiots
Siamo a posto cosi.