Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET)
(04-10-2019, 04:02 AM)xudong Wrote: I am going to move on, but allow me for one more round of venting.

When the ball hit Sandro's arm, they said there was no "intent" so there was no foul; when that mofo Mandzukic kicked at Romagnoli, they said there was no "damage" so there was no foul; when there were both "intent" and "damage" (Mandzukic grabbed Castillejo's arms for several hands, and Castillejo fell, albeit a bit soft), they just looked away--there was still no foul, I guess!

In a strange sense, I am kind of happy to see that Mandzukic was handed no ban, because it would have served us no good whatsoever anyway even if he was banned for the rest of the season. Now at least it was another piece of evidence (not that anyone would need more of that to know) how dirty Ladri is and how corrupted Italian referees are.

I am also relieved that Romagnoli didn't retaliate. Trust me, he would for sure get ejected and miss our important game against Lazio.

Had he retaliated he would have gotten a red and 2 games for sure

Messages In This Thread
RE: Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET) - porcho - 04-10-2019, 04:56 AM