Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET)
whats wrong with Hakan. just pass thru to Piatek!
Why didn't Calhanoglu shoot?!?
Good half
We need to be very careful. This referee refused to give Juventus any yellow card, refused to give us the penalty that is legitimate and given most of time, then turned around and gave Juventus an extremely soft free kick the moment that Dybala dived, which almost led to goal by them. And they didn't have any shot at all until that 40' mark. It is worth pointing out that the assistant referee who was nearby and in a great position to observe everything didn't think that was a foul.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Piatek or Bakayoko or Reina may be shown a yellow card for a non-existent foul in the second afternoon. We have to be ultra careful.
Bernadeschi was carded, but yeah the ref was a bit too lenient on Jubes players. Just make simple passing , focus, hopefully we can add another goal.
(04-06-2019, 05:55 PM)xudong Wrote: We need to be very careful. This referee refused to give Juventus any yellow card, refused to give us the penalty that is legitimate and given most of time, then turned around and gave Juventus an extremely soft free kick the moment that Dybala dived, which almost led to goal by them. And they didn't have any shot at all until that 40' mark. It is worth pointing out that the assistant referee who was nearby and in a great position to observe everything didn't think that was a foul.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Piatek or Bakayoko or Reina may be shown a yellow card for a non-existent foul in the second afternoon. We have to be ultra careful.
What's surprising this is how they won 7 scudettos
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(04-06-2019, 05:55 PM)xudong Wrote: We need to be very careful. This referee refused to give Juventus any yellow card, refused to give us the penalty that is legitimate and given most of time, then turned around and gave Juventus an extremely soft free kick the moment that Dybala dived, which almost led to goal by them. And they didn't have any shot at all until that 40' mark. It is worth pointing out that the assistant referee who was nearby and in a great position to observe everything didn't think that was a foul.

Bernardeschi was carded

also, it wasn't a penalty.. it could've been given as others like that have been but it wasn't intentional
(04-06-2019, 05:42 PM)reza Wrote: Piatek yesssss

but regarding the penalty, we all remember this

My blood boils when I watch that.  Angry
(04-06-2019, 05:58 PM)edysim Wrote: Bernadeschi was carded, but yeah the ref was a bit too lenient on Jubes players. Just make simple passing , focus, hopefully we can add another goal.

Yes, that's right. Bonucci could've been sent off if he was playing against Juventus.  Angry

Borini falls too easily too. A bit annoying.  Sagrin
(04-06-2019, 05:59 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Bernardeschi was carded

also, it wasn't a penalty..  it could've been given as others like that have been but it wasn't intentional

ive seen many var reviews on exact same incident, 99% penalty given.