Milan vs Inter 17/3
Ancelotti was one of the best regista in his prime, so he can teach Pirlo.

Gattuso was one of the best ball winner in his prime, so he can at least help Baka Big Grin
And in his playing days Gattuso was the most committed player i have ever seen. He is the same as a Manager. So passionate. That is why he is a favourite of mine.
Gattuso was also one of ny best ever favourite players because of his grinta, passion towards the Jersey, spirit and fighting until the end. He was never hiding as a player,... Just in contrary to his days as manager. He is one of these who knows how much this shirt weights and what Milan means.
(03-19-2019, 12:31 PM)artand Wrote: you are making me laugh. If we are on track to qualify for the CL, is just because Maldini and Leonardo bought exactly Piatek and Paqueta. Without them we would be not better than 7-8th in the table. they are with Bakayoko , the three players that have been game winners for us since they joined. Count on how many points we won, with Piateks goals only. that will tell you if he guy is world class ot not., at least for this Milan. 
Gattuso   is on his way to make them both to new Higuain and Bertolacci. His football understanding is defending for 90 mins, long balls to the CF, praying for opponents to have a bad day.

What makes me laugh is fans like yourself who love coaches/players when they're doing amazing and want their head after a loss.

Paqueta hasn't done much for us to be quite honest, he is potential for the future but to say he's the reason we've been winning games is ridiculous. Gattuso is being very generous in allowing him the space he is, because he's being a good coach and thinking for our future. At a bigger club under a 'bigger coach', he would've rotted on the bench after a few crucial losses of possession that almost caused goals against us in past games. Gattuso sees potential and shows faith in him, despite these errors. Gattuso has soul and grit, he's not scared to put his face in front of risky decisions if they cost us. Well known coaches won't sacrifice their reputation to build a young players career just because mgmt made an important investment.

Piatek has scored goals but it's far too early to consider him world class. And to say that Piateks 6 goals(or is it 7?) in Serie A is the reason we're in a CL spot is even more laughable, considering how far into the season we are. Take nothing away though, Piatek is a bright light in this team and I hope he does very well & he has the potential to be world class.

In terms of Bakayoko, he was scrapped by Chelsea and gives Gattuso constant credit for his revival. So I really don't see what you're laughing about, you just continued to validate Gattuso as a promising coach without even realizing it.

Also, FYI, if you're going to blame Gattuso for Bertolacci or Higuain's failures that's even more ridiculous. Bertolacci has been subpar even on his loan spell, and Higuain was scrapped by Juve for a reason. Is he doing any better at Chelsea?
(03-21-2019, 02:16 AM)WCmilan Wrote: What makes me laugh is fans like yourself who love coaches/players when they're doing amazing and want their head after a loss.

Paqueta hasn't done much for us to be quite honest, he is potential for the future but to say he's the reason we've been winning games is ridiculous. Gattuso is being very generous in allowing him the space he is, because he's being a good coach and thinking for our future. At a bigger club under a 'bigger coach', he would've rotted on the bench after a few crucial losses of possession that almost caused goals against us in past games. Gattuso sees potential and shows faith in him, despite these errors. Gattuso has soul and grit, he's not scared to put his face in front of risky decisions if they cost us. Well known coaches won't sacrifice their reputation to build a young players career just because mgmt made an important investment.

Bro.. u do realise in the case of Castillejo the opposite is happening..? And that itself contradicts ur point.. the whole time Hakan/Suso has been off-form, yet they continue to start ahead of Samu.. why..? The one time he did start, he gave a MOTM performance and got dropped the very next game.. for what..? For 2 off-form players to continue to start games.. is that good man management to u..? Even against small team when we were winning, rather than giving time on the field for Cutrone to play with Piatek, he always took off Piatek and replaced with Cutrone instead.. and when against Inter and we got desperate, we had both on the field and they were so out of sync with each other.. its ridiculously funny.. is that good management to u..?

Even recently, against freaking bottom of the table club that had 10 freaking man on the field, we played defensive and sit deep inviting pressure.. is that good management to u..?
Gattuso is the caretaker. He's always been the caretaker.

https://youtu.be/Cpf-IMqxjVI?t=154
(03-21-2019, 02:16 AM)WCmilan Wrote: What makes me laugh is fans like yourself who love coaches/players when they're doing amazing and want their head after a loss.

Piatek has scored goals but it's far too early to consider him world class. And to say that Piateks 6 goals(or is it 7?) in Serie A is the reason we're in a CL spot is even more laughable, considering how far into the season we are. Take nothing away though, Piatek is a bright light in this team and I hope he does very well & he has the potential to be world class.

In terms of Bakayoko, he was scrapped by Chelsea and gives Gattuso constant credit for his revival. So I really don't see what you're laughing about, you just continued to validate Gattuso as a promising coach without even realizing it.

Also, FYI, if you're going to blame Gattuso for Bertolacci or Higuain's failures that's even more ridiculous. Bertolacci has been subpar even on his loan spell, and Higuain was scrapped by Juve for a reason. Is he doing any better at Chelsea?

you got it wrong there. 

i donot like or dislike a coach after a win or a loss. its not always result dependent. its obvious that our game is shit, we faced crap teams and managed to beat them somehow. the first more serious team we faced made the problems come to surface. Inter pressed us from the first minute on, Gattuso didnt know to answer to that. Kept hiding until we conceded ridiculous goals. we didnt even manage to come back to the game. confusing subs, formation switch .... remembered me of montella. What did you expect my friend, give a standing ovation to Gattuso after playing if we were Pro Vercelli. And its not the case, that we played bad against Inter, we are playing bad for long time...actually i dont recall us to have played a convincing game at all.

Paqueta ---> is playing out of position. I dont know if you know that. Everyone keeps telling that to Gattuso, he just doesnt cope.
Piatek's numbers tell by itself if he is a class or not. Given the fact that Gattuso plays antifootball with 9-0-1 formation, its a miracle that he managed to score so much.