Milan vs. Empoli 2/22/19
We have the lions share of the possession. Just missing the goal right now.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Samu nice shot parried by the goalkeeper.
Three corners in a row and we can't get ball past the first player, this is not even Serie C acceptable, I don't get football sometimes.
(02-22-2019, 09:01 PM)reza Wrote: Three corners in a row and we can't get ball past the first player, this is not even Serie C acceptable, I don't get football sometimes.

I bet they were experimenting some secret weapon with those seemingly stupid attempts.
I can sense Goal is coming
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
How we spent the entire first half and not gone ahead, I'll never know...
Sometimes its like i kinda sense a lack of urgency to go get the goal.. everyone seems abit too laid back like we are too sure of winning this game
I don't know... I am not sure we had a great first half. Samu had a few great shots but his general decision-making was poor. The last 20 minutes for him was woeful.

I don't feel that we had done enough to deserve a goal ahead, but the referee denying two potential penalties make me upset. I hope that Cutrone comes up and causes some trouble to Empoli defense. Empoli as a team is very organized and moves surprisingly well.

We need to do better in the second half.
We have 2 shots on target and 2 off. That is just... not good enough. We need to shake off complacency and play with more urgency.

Even Piatek was missing today.
Agreed. We started off brightly, but after the goal was chalked off we seemed to have started playing a bit too loose. Not to mention that concussion to Kessie on 20 minutes seemed to have messed with his head a bit, as we ended up losing a few balls off him not receiving easy balls properly and allowed Empoli gain confidence in countering us.

Hopefully Kessie has recovered properly after the half time rest. And yes, Piatek hasn't received a proper pass yet.