Milan vs. Empoli 2/22/19
(02-22-2019, 10:14 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Borinaldo scores Okmilan Devilol he has improved a lot this season

you are late, buddy. his goal got VAR'd.  Angry
(02-22-2019, 10:15 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: As long as the decisions are correct we can't really complain.

I don't think that's correct though, that's the problem. Just because Cutrone was on offside position doesn't mean that this goal has to be called off. The referee could easily interpret it either way. Why couldn't that be a solo effort by Borini? That's just unnecessary.
(02-22-2019, 10:17 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't think that's correct though, that's the problem. Just because Cutrone was on offside position doesn't mean that this goal has to be called off. The referee could easily interpret it either way. Why couldn't that be a solo effort by Borini? That's just unnecessary.

If Cutrone hadn't been involved in that duel with the Empoli defender I would agree with you, even if he was in an offside postion. Once he interfere with the Empoli player he is part of the play and I believe the refs decision can be correct. Cutrone's action was unnecessary.
I see your point. I did notice Cutrone's action, and agree that it was unnecessary.

Gattuso made a substitution right after that, and cost some time. I wonder if there wasn't the sub-caused delay, maybe the VAR booth probably would have just let it slide. We were giving them too much dead-ball time.

Oh well, at the end of the day, 3 goals, 3 points, clean sheet. I will stop complaining. Big Grin
Actually Cutrone nudging the player did put him off balance a lil but.. but the goal should have stood simply because Empoli players themselves were trying to nudge Borini off the ball and he didnt go down.. that should have even out the small fouls on both sides.. the Empoli players didnt even protest or anything lol.. funny when its suppose to if referee requested that review for absolute no reason..
(02-22-2019, 10:29 PM)xudong Wrote: I see your point. I did notice Cutrone's action, and agree that it was unnecessary.

Gattuso made a substitution right after that, and cost some time. I wonder if there wasn't the sub-caused delay, maybe the VAR booth probably would have just let it slide. We were giving them too much dead-ball time.

Oh well, at the end of the day, 3 goals, 3 points, clean sheet. I will stop complaining. Big Grin

Could be, about the sub and VAR.

Well, I might have also complained about the situation if it was 0-0. It's easy being forgiving at 3-0. A good evening. Smile
if var is used to scrutinise every goal scored, why not used to check fouls that are missed by the ref, like the one to Suso?
(02-22-2019, 10:46 PM)edysim Wrote: if var is used to scrutinise every goal scored, why not used to check fouls that are missed by the ref, like the one to Suso?

Would take a lot of time, so for me I think it's wise to limit use of VAR to goal/not goal and red card situations. I wouldn't like to see the matches be as ineffective and full of stops as a game of american football...
Only Leo Messi has scored more goals (30) than Piątek (26) in Europe’s top 5 leagues this season [Milan TV]
One behind Ronaldo on the Scorers chart. Here's hoping he fires blanks this weekend.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool