Coppa Itali : Samp vs Milan
Too bad we had to play 120 minutes, but at least the result is acceptable. Smile
If anyone should get a higher score than Cutrone, it has to be Reina. This guy single-handedly kept us in the game. How many big saves did he make today?
Great win
(01-12-2019, 09:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Great win

Not exactly. We were lucky to have reina keep the clean sheet, cutrone to have a good game  as well conti. The rest is shit.
(01-12-2019, 11:40 PM)artand Wrote: Not exactly. We were lucky to have reina keep the clean sheet, cutrone to have a good game  as well conti. The rest is shit.

I think you're missing the point.  Regardless of how we played, we were able to beat a good Samp team on the road.  It's a very good result
(01-12-2019, 11:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I think you're missing the point.  Regardless of how we played, we were able to beat a good Samp team on the road.  It's a very good result

I was merely speaking of the game not of the result. Of course beating samp away is never easy, not even for better sides than ours.
(01-12-2019, 11:40 PM)artand Wrote: Not exactly. We were lucky to have reina keep the clean sheet, cutrone to have a good game  as well conti. The rest is shit.

Agreed. It is even worse that we had to play 120 minutes. 

But yeah, I guess a win is a win, although I would rather trade it for a serie a win.