Milan vs. Fiorentina 12/22/18
2-1 Milan
No Bakayoko (red), Kessie (yellows), and of course Biglia. Let's see how creative Gattuso can be, one or possibly both Berto and Mauri in mid.
(12-20-2018, 03:32 PM)reza Wrote: No Bakayoko (red), Kessie (yellows), and of course Biglia. Let's see how creative Gattuso can be, one or possibly both Berto and Mauri in mid.

Bertolacci bicycle kick game-winner
I brought this up once before, but Hakan should be tried as a regista. He is clearly not cutting it further up the field. He can't take players on, isn't exactly the attacking third creative type. BUT, he sure as hell has the tools to spread the ball around and has decent good enough awareness to stay centrally in front of the defense in order to provide defensive cover (not ideal, but it'll have to do).

We need to get away from this boring ass 4-4-2 that gives us absolutely nothing through the center. With Bakayoko and Kessie both out, this is the ideal time to try this out.

I'd play this....

----------------Donnarumma---------------
Calabria - Zapata - Romagnoli - Rodriguez
---------------Calhanoglu--------------------
------Mauri-------------------Berto-----------
Suso--------Cutrone/Higuain--------Samu

I'd rather have Montolivo in for Berto, but obviously that's not going to happen. I really believe that Hakan can do well as a regista. He has all the technical tools to play that role. Tactically, it'll take some time, but why not. He is not a winger. He is horrible as a winger, yet we keep playing him there. We won't knock the wall down with our head. We need to be a bit creative as Reza said.
(12-20-2018, 05:37 PM)nefremo Wrote: I brought this up once before, but Hakan should be tried as a regista. He is clearly not cutting it further up the field. He can't take players on, isn't exactly the attacking third creative type. BUT, he sure as hell has the tools to spread the ball around and has decent good enough awareness to stay centrally in front of the defense in order to provide defensive cover (not ideal, but it'll have to do).

We need to get away from this boring ass 4-4-2 that gives us absolutely nothing through the center. With Bakayoko and Kessie both out, this is the ideal time to try this out.

I'd play this....

----------------Donnarumma---------------
Calabria - Zapata - Romagnoli - Rodriguez
---------------Calhanoglu--------------------
------Mauri-------------------Berto-----------
Suso--------Cutrone/Higuain--------Samu

I'd rather have Montolivo in for Berto, but obviously that's not going to happen. I really believe that Hakan can do well as a regista. He has all the technical tools to play that role. Tactically, it'll take some time, but why not. He is not a winger. He is horrible as a winger, yet we keep playing him there. We won't knock the wall down with our head. We need to be a bit creative as Reza said.

Quote:2. Calhanoglu. Get this guy off the fucking field and KEEP HIM OFF! Sell him in January. Lock him up in the basement. I don't know. Do anything just keep him off the field. And what's the whole big deal about his shooting ability. Every game he gets 2-3 opportunities to take a shot from just outside the area...and ever game those shots are either off target or barely trickling to the goalkeeper. He is always off balance when he shoots, there is barely any power in his shots, and let's not talk about accuracy as there is none. Football, as any sport, is a game of NOW. Not 3 years ago. This guy's been absolute SHIT for us!

Devilol
Did anyone understand what's the problem between Gattuso and Montolivo?

I mean, Gattuso changed his whole formation and tactics rather than play him and it's actually getting disgusting.

We sold Locatelli and Bigilia got injured... well shit happens Reno.. get over your drama and play him.. he's the only viable option now in midfield for gods sake.

PS: I really don't care how bad Monto is, he's still a better option than both Mauri and Bertolacci in my opinion.
(12-20-2018, 06:00 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Devilol

Hahaha yes, yes. I said that. But we literary have NO options. The 442 is not working with 2 industrial players like Bakayoko and Kessie and the fact that Hakan is shit on the wing doesn't help.

He WILL play on Saturday. I'm sure of it because Gattuso won't sit him down. If he's gonna play, I'd rather it be in a regista role which I think he has the tool for. He offers nothing further up the field or on the wing.
(12-20-2018, 07:12 PM)nefremo Wrote: Hahaha yes, yes. I said that. But we literary have NO options. The 442 is not working with 2 industrial players like Bakayoko and Kessie and the fact that Hakan is shit on the wing doesn't help.

He WILL play on Saturday. I'm sure of it because Gattuso won't sit him down. If he's gonna play, I'd rather it be in a regista role which I think he has the tool for. He offers nothing further up the field or on the wing.

Crazy how we can be in 4th place and be this bad
(12-20-2018, 07:19 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Crazy how we can be in 4th place and be this bad

Well.. thats how poor this league is at the moment.. 2 teams out of UCL after group stages.. 1 out of EL..
It will be third draw in a row for us, imo. No chance to win this, fiore are better than us. Just hope that bologna gets a draw from lazio and Juve beat roma.