Milan vs. Sampdoria 10/28/18
That is a top quality finish from Higuain. Had it been one of our previous recent forwards, I don't think they could have pulled it off. What a difference he makes.
(10-28-2018, 06:35 PM)reza Wrote: We gave up a lot for Caldara and Conti, not all blame on Gattuso, management or anything but we can't go on with this back 4. There is basically one strong defensive link in the regular 4. And the midfield helping is even worse, if the mids were very creative we could be happy but they are not that either.

It's the best we've got... We should have had an open transfer window and €500 million to spend.
Wow, our defence has been atrocious this first half and I thought Gattuso's teams were supposed to have a solid defence. But it's not all his fault when the players are fuckin amateurs.
I seriously hope caldara and conti get fit ASAP and replace these "defense"
Great game!!!
Gattuso gets less convincing with time.
Here's to hoping we outscore them in the second half
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Brilliant by Suso. 3-2.
Not a very convincing display, but still three points. We needed that.
This team is so slow and sluggish on counters. Good comeback from being behind, but the defence looked shaky throughout.
Well, we won on a bad day. That's something. We're actually not far off from fourth. If only we could stop leaking goals...
Agreed. We need to be able to earn points even without the most convincing performance.

To be honest though, today was not too bad. I don't like our three yellow cards in the last 10 minutes. This referee could have controlled the game slightly better.

One more thing: I thought Conti was on the bench? Calabria had to play that long with injury, then eventually got replaced by Abate. I guess Conti isn't ready yet?