Summer Mercato 2019
(18 minutes ago)reza Wrote: We need to a build a team, very much a whole new mid. I seriously hope management get good ideas about prices for the likes of Torreira and Ceballos by the official July 1 date and then move on quickly to realism. We are kidding ourselves if we think we are ok with late August 'deals'. The aim should be to have a very close to complete team by mid July training.

Indeed
(18 minutes ago)reza Wrote: We need to a build a team, very much a whole new mid. I seriously hope management get good ideas about prices for the likes of Torreira and Ceballos by the official July 1 date and then move on quickly to realism. We are kidding ourselves if we think we are ok with late August 'deals'. The aim should be to have a very close to complete team by mid July training.

go fetch brazil and croatia and germany. plus serie a ... hope for tonali
Mediaset claim Milan will present their first offer of two-year paid loan deal of €8m with an option to buy for €25m for Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira. The player has given his approval of a move to Milan.
(2 hours ago)mazen111 Wrote: SportMediaset - Milan, here is the offer for Torreira: 8 mln onerous two-year loan with right of redemption set at 25 mln

excellent. torriera is not more than 28 mil player

(8 minutes ago)mazen111 Wrote: Mediaset claim Milan will present their first offer of two-year paid loan deal of €8m with an option to buy for €25m for Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira. The player has given his approval of a move to Milan.

Please don't repeat posts mazen. If I see duplicates I will delete one.

If Arsenal had CL there would be zero chance they would accept such a deal, even without CL I would say the chance of this is 10%. If this is our best possible offer we should stop wasting our own time.