Summer Mercato 2019
(06-24-2019, 10:02 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: I think Maldini Jr, Leroy Abanda, Tsadjout and Bellanova

Bellanova has been sold to Bordeaux. Gabbia will also be promoted.
Distance remains between the offer and demand between Milan and Kabak. Milan remain ready to exercise Kabak's 15M release clause guaranteeing the player more space compared to Bayern Munich. They're waiting for his response which should arrive by Friday [Di Marzio]

Milan is preparing an assault for Torreira. The player would gladly return to Italy and play under Giampaolo. Maldini, Boban And Massara, are working with the player’s entourage in these hours to present a suitable offer to Arsenal, who will not make any discounts. [Di Marzio]
(06-24-2019, 10:50 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan are considering to sign De Rossi. Massara tried to keep him at Roma [Di Marzio]

fits to the U-23 policy
Sky Italia’s Marco Bovicelli says Kabak’s agents remained in Milano after meeting Milan at Casa Milan today
(06-24-2019, 11:35 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Distance remains between the offer and demand between Milan and Kabak. Milan remain ready to exercise Kabak's 15M release clause guaranteeing the player more space compared to Bayern Munich. They're waiting for his response which should arrive by Friday [Di Marzio]

Milan is preparing an assault for Torreira. The player would gladly return to Italy and play under Giampaolo. Maldini, Boban And Massara, are working with the player’s entourage in these hours to present a suitable offer to Arsenal, who will not make any discounts. [Di Marzio]

Hopefully we can close both + Ceballos.

On De Rossi. I'd take him for depth. He's miles better than Biglia.

on RR... surely he's worth more than 15... we supposedly rejected 25 from P$G in Jan, so what's changed.
(06-25-2019, 01:24 AM)porcho Wrote: Hopefully we can close both + Ceballos.

On De Rossi. I'd take him for depth. He's miles better than Biglia.

on RR... surely he's worth more than 15... we supposedly rejected 25 from P$G in Jan, so what's changed.

Yes, yes, and RR's not worth much more than 15m.  Hell, we bought him for 15m.  His value certainly hasn't increased
(06-24-2019, 03:18 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Yes

Nothing solid only speculation due to Maldini's trip to Madrid, right? Later we found out that Mila were in talk for the Madrid's fullback not (yet) Ceballos.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(06-25-2019, 02:35 AM)Siregar Wrote: Nothing solid only speculation due to Maldini's trip to Madrid, right? Later we found out that Mila were in talk for the Madrid's fullback not (yet) Ceballos.

It depends who you trust but Di Marzio noted Milan's focused on the midfield and Ceballos is the hot name.  I believe there's more to it than just speculation.  Multiple outlets are reporting it
Whoever scouted Kabak did a great job. He's that perfect signing I was talking about with our budget. Players that we pick up for 15-20m that can easily be worth 50-60m. He is absolutely the real deal & very excited if we sign him.

My question is - would we sign both Torreira & Ceballos? I feel like they're sort of similar. Energetic, pace, dribbling. Maybe Giampaolo wants that for his midfield. If it came down to one or the other as a 'big' midfield signing, I'd take Ceballos.

Definitely take De Rossi. That generation & quality are always welcome imo. If Pirlo or Totti were still playing they'd even make an impact for this Milan. De Rossi is still in good shape & Roma's management is making a mess. I'd absolutely love to see him in a Milan jersey.
(06-25-2019, 02:57 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Whoever scouted Kabak did a great job. He's that perfect signing I was talking about with our budget. Players that we pick up for 15-20m that can easily be worth 50-60m. He is absolutely the real deal & very excited if we sign him.

My question is - would we sign both Torreira & Ceballos? I feel like they're sort of similar. Energetic, pace, dribbling. Maybe Giampaolo wants that for his midfield. If it came down to one or the other as a 'big' midfield signing, I'd take Ceballos.

Definitely take De Rossi. That generation & quality are always welcome imo. If Pirlo or Totti were still playing they'd even make an impact for this Milan. De Rossi is still in good shape & Roma's management is making a mess. I'd absolutely love to see him in a Milan jersey.

Kabak can easily start over Musacchio.  Caldara won't be back until November and I don't expect him to be match fit until after that so it's a position of need

We would sign both midfielders if we can obtain them.  They play different positions.  Ceballos can play trequartista or LCM while Torreira is CDM

De Rossi has one good year left in him for Serie A.  I'd probably buy his kit considering everything he did for the Nazionale, which I rate more than Milan. He'd get a proper farewell too