Summer Mercato 2019
We should see a lot of movement from now until June 30th as teams have to offload to meet FFP
Milan have made an improved contract offer to Veretout that is close to that of Roma (€2.5M) [@AlfredoPedulla]
(06-21-2019, 10:19 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Milan targeting Vinicius Jr from Madrid

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp.calci...iker-81393

Real Madrid=Milan B team Grinundwech

it sounds more like

Milan = Read Madrid B team. Sad
I will sell Cutrone if offer comes something for 30M. He has been victim of overhyped that we Milan fans has created. Get Kramaric with that money.

Btw I am still waiting for Donnarumma farewell message on his Instagram Dodgy
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Unless EPL team, Im not sure if serie A teams are ready to spend 25M cash on Cutrone. Only Jube, Napoli, and maybe Inter got 'better ' finances, why would the rest spend their fortune on him.. so he'll likely stay. Even if we sold him, we should include buy back option, or clause like first priority shall his new team decide to sell him in the future (I forgot the term)
Andre Silva will return to Milan and for now will stay as Giampaolo will try to play him alongside Piatek.[Di Marzio]
Sportitalia: Milan are strongly pursuing Praet.
I might be flamed for saying this.. but im just gonna put it out there.. according to calciomercato, Barca offered 40m plus 1 of their outgoing player for Romagnoli.. i was just thinking, since we highly value our Captain, unsellabale as reported.. maybe we could try asking for 2 outgoing players.. Coutinho plus Dembele and that 40m.. would be a meteoric jump in our midfield area plus a big amount of Cash that could be use to bolster our other parts.. considering the names we are linked with, their addition wont be anywhere near what these 2 could offer..

Sure Coutinho has massively flopped at Barca.. but i think it is more of a problem that he *tries* to emulate Messi instead of playing the game the way he did at Liverpool.. Dembele has some injury problems too but he really is a massive talent when he play.

What do u guys think.. surely i doubt Barca would let go of 2 players worth a combined 150m atleast plus 40m cash.. but what if.. i mean, we dont want to sell Romagnoli but if we can get such  a deal.. i could be tempted to atleast consider..
(06-22-2019, 07:48 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: I might be flamed for saying this.. but im just gonna put it out there.. according to calciomercato, Barca offered 40m plus 1 of their outgoing player for Romagnoli.. i was just thinking, since we highly value our Captain, unsellabale as reported.. maybe we could try asking for 2 outgoing players.. Coutinho plus Dembele and that 40m.. would be a meteoric jump in our midfield area plus a big amount of Cash that could be use to bolster our other parts.. considering the names we are linked with, their addition wont be anywhere near what these 2 could offer..

Sure Coutinho has massively flopped at Barca.. but i think it is more of a problem that he *tries* to emulate Messi instead of playing the game the way he did at Liverpool.. Dembele has some injury problems too but he really is a massive talent when he play.

What do u guys think.. surely i doubt Barca would let go of 2 players worth a combined 150m atleast plus 40m cash.. but what if.. i mean, we dont want to sell Romagnoli but if we can get such  a deal.. i could be tempted to atleast consider..

That offer will never come. Not in a million years. If they offered two of their outgoing players + €40 million it would be a couple of youth players or maybe Rafinha or Vermaelen or something.

You're suggesting Romagnoli is worth three times as much as De Ligt or twice as much as Koulibaly?
(06-22-2019, 07:48 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: I might be flamed for saying this.. but im just gonna put it out there.. according to calciomercato, Barca offered 40m plus 1 of their outgoing player for Romagnoli.. i was just thinking, since we highly value our Captain, unsellabale as reported.. maybe we could try asking for 2 outgoing players.. Coutinho plus Dembele and that 40m.. would be a meteoric jump in our midfield area plus a big amount of Cash that could be use to bolster our other parts.. considering the names we are linked with, their addition wont be anywhere near what these 2 could offer..

in a heartbeat, yes roma is unsellable, but for those 2 and 40m, i would take the deal.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk