Summer Mercato 2019
One of the goals of Ivan Gazidis and Zvonimir Boban's visit to London (meeting with the Eliott fund) is to increase the mercato budget from 80 million euros to 100 million euros.
[Sportmediaset]
[Image: Milan-XI.jpg]
Stefan Simic’s father and his agent Milan Martinovic have arrived at Casa Milan.
@mazen acmilan-online and milanmania were the two biggest Milan forums back in the day, as you say I believe acmilan-online is still very active, though I rarely visit it. No need for invitations or stuff like that though. Most people who are interested in Milan and forums are aware of both (and the few others)
Keeping Suso but selling Cutrone would be a very Milan thing to do, somewhat disappointing it true.
(06-21-2019, 02:09 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [Image: Milan-XI.jpg]

if realised, this new season looks quite exciting tbh
About the line up above.... If Giampaolo makes Paqueta a back up to Suso it would be bizarre at best. The other way round is not happening, we might wish it but nope. He wouldn't stay and also Giampaolo is keeping a near highest paid player as a back up role? Can't see it.
(06-21-2019, 02:27 PM)reza Wrote: Keeping Suso but selling Cutrone would be a very Milan thing to do, somewhat disappointing it true.

I agree
(06-21-2019, 02:31 PM)reza Wrote: About the line up above.... If Giampaolo makes Paqueta a back up to Suso it would be bizarre at best. The other way round is not happening, we might wish it but nope. He wouldn't stay and also if Giampaolo wants to try him there it is not as a back up.

While that's true, if Paqueta shows more than Suso there then Suso will be benched
I edited my post about that. We have one expensive back up in Reina, two is silly, even if the player accepts which he won't.