Summer Mercato 2019
Atlético de Madrid: Agreement over the transfer of Marcos Llorente, pending medical tests
Torreira remains on the top of Giampaolo's list for Milan's midfield. In order to convince Arsenal to sell Milan need to offer €35M which is considered too much for the Rossoneri [Gazzetta dello Sport]
#Whatsapp #Lucci’s visit today took place to confirm #Suso’s desire to play for another season at #Milan. Regarding #Sensi, we have received confirmations of #Inter’s interference in order to drive up the price. It’s only an obstacle as the player and #Milan have an agreement.
https://app.football-italia.net/#article...ecommended

Murru, Schick & Ceballos for Milan?
Football Italia
Selling RR for 20mil and Laxalt for about 12mil and replacing them with Murru for 10mil and Strinic (who's already here) is good business. The quality doesn't go down either.
I wouldn't say we've improved, but we wouldn't weaken either. At least we would get some cash to spend elsewhere. 

Not a fqn of Shick. Talented, but has struggled to be a factor in front of goal. The fact that he is still valued at 30+mil is insane.

Yes on Ceballos.
(06-20-2019, 12:46 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Atlético de Madrid: Agreement over the transfer of Marcos Llorente, pending medical tests

pls stay relevant.
(06-20-2019, 04:19 PM)edysim Wrote: pls stay relevant.

he was heavily linked with milan
There are no official offers but Milan is one of the clubs interested in Isco the most. He is one of the outgoing players at Real Madrid and the club has already informed him about the situation. They are also interested in Ceballos who is another player on his way out [Marca]
So a lot of rumors that Maldini, Boban and Scaroni are all in Madrid for a meeting with Madrid. 

Now, I don't buy the Isco rumors. That's just unrralistic. But I also don't buy the rumors that say "Milan interested in Ceballos but Real's demands of 50mil are too high". It just makes no sense for the 3 top people of the club to travel to Madrid only to find out that Ceballos's price is 50mil and that's too expensive. That's something that could be done on the phone 

So point is, if Paolo, Boban & Scaroni are in Madrid to meet with Real, then there is a real possibility of closing a deal for someone. Could be Ceballos, or could be someone else.
(06-20-2019, 05:02 PM)nefremo Wrote: So a lot of rumors that Maldini, Boban and Scaroni are all in Madrid for a meeting with Madrid. 

Now, I don't buy the Isco rumors. That's just unrralistic. But I also don't buy the rumors that say "Milan interested in Ceballos but Real's demands of 50mil are too high". It just makes no sense for the 3 top people of the club to travel to Madrid only to find out that Ceballos's price is 50mil and that's too expensive. That's something that could be done on the phone 

So point is, if Paolo, Boban & Scaroni are in Madrid to meet with Real, then there is a real possibility of closing a deal for someone. Could be Ceballos, or could be someone else.

it could end up with a loan