Summer Mercato 2019
Sao Paulo's 19-year old winger Antony to @cmdotcom: "Milan are one of the best clubs in the world, a powerhouse in football. There is no doubt about it. If I could have the opportunity, it would be an honour to wear the Milan jersey."
Suso has not received any offers and will stay at Milan. Giampaolo wants to test him out in a new position. [Sky]
Vitaliy Mykolenko, who Milan discussed with in a meeting yesterday with the agent, is valued at between €6-7m. [CorSera]
https://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/cal...ore-336932

Calhanoglu Chameleon Giampaolo: the turkish can become a key resource for new coach
(06-20-2019, 06:12 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Vitaliy Mykolenko, who Milan discussed with in a meeting yesterday with the agent, is valued at between €6-7m. [CorSera]

recommended to us by Sheva. But we don't really need a LB at the moment and, if we sell 2 of the 3 we have, I'd rather see Mario Rui come in anyway. Also more likely too considering our new coach likes him a lot. In fact there were reports that said that he's a top target for Giampaolo
Sampdoria, Di Francesco asks Zapata Sky
(06-20-2019, 06:12 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Vitaliy Mykolenko, who Milan discussed with in a meeting yesterday with the agent, is valued at between €6-7m. [CorSera]

I don't mind if we get him. He is cheaper and just some 20 year old. I don't want Mario Rui.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-20-2019, 06:11 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Sao Paulo's 19-year old winger Antony to @cmdotcom: "Milan are one of the best clubs in the world, a powerhouse in football. There is no doubt about it. If I could have the opportunity, it would be an honour to wear the Milan jersey."

His cost is 25M something paying that much money on a player who haven't played in Europe is a big gamble
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-20-2019, 07:03 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: His cost is 25M something paying that much money on a player who haven't played in Europe is a big gamble

Spent €40milly on Craqueta,  although his talent was undeniable.Hows this Anthony fella anyone seen him play
(06-20-2019, 07:45 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Spent €40milly on Craqueta,  although his talent was undeniable.Hows this Anthony fella anyone seen him play

miserable