Summer Mercato 2019
If we "refuse" to play EL, we don't need any loan.

We should focus on developing some hidden gems for the coming seasons.
(06-20-2019, 01:45 AM)Aficio Wrote: If we "refuse" to play EL, we don't need any loan.

We should focus on developing some hidden gems for the coming seasons.

That's why I like the idea of signings like kabak, Ceballos and Tonali(fingers crossed)
(06-20-2019, 01:45 AM)Aficio Wrote: If we "refuse" to play EL, we don't need any loan.

We're still going to be wise about investments and if a loan deal is possible then you can bet we'll take it
(06-20-2019, 01:54 AM)porcho Wrote: That's why I like the idea of signings like kabak, Ceballos and Tonali(fingers crossed)

I don't see Tonali anymore.  Maybe next year
(06-20-2019, 02:06 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I don't see Tonali anymore.  Maybe next year

I don't either. But I can keep dreaming. haha. We could always sign a deal where we pay over 2-3 years but let Brescia keep him for the 12 months on loan.
Would ensure we get him but at the same time Brescia get to keep him for the extra 12 months getting regular game time.
i heard we are shopping from real madrid waste bag .. cabellos and who lool ... we are improving our ambition now and thats a good direction
https://app.football-italia.net/#article...u=news-all

Report: Rabiot agrees Juve deal
Football Italia

i hope milan try on pjaca
(06-20-2019, 02:49 AM)mazen111 Wrote: https://app.football-italia.net/#article...u=news-all

Report: Rabiot agrees Juve deal
Football Italia

i hope milan try on pjaca

hahahaha...
CM comes in so Juve sells a winger?

also...

Milan-
"We need midfielders, because we're to a 4-3-1-2, and need to spend our money wisely"

Mazen -
"Let's spend 300m on Lo Celso, Valdidia, and 5 wingers."
(06-20-2019, 03:01 AM)porcho Wrote: hahahaha...

also...

Milan-
"We need midfielders, because we're to a 4-3-1-2, and need to spend our money wisely"

Mazen -

He's half serious half troll
(06-20-2019, 03:01 AM)porcho Wrote: hahahaha...

also...

Milan-

Mazen -
1) a winger can do RM or LM in 4312.
2) he does CM.
3) rabbiot took three of pjaca's possible positions.
4) impossible to be played by juve as a winger so the point 1 and 2 are more realistic to him ... can be convincinly sold then by juve