Summer Mercato 2019
Lol I quite like Mazen's posts, they keep the forum lively Big Grin

I just don't get the bad reactions to players like Veretout etc. We cannot go out and buy a 40-50m midfielder. Maybe one - which will probably be Torreira, but other than him we need to stay within that 15-20m range to finish filling the gaps. There's never been anything wrong with buying players for 15-20m, in fact almost every player to sell for these huge 70-100m+ figures was purchased by their previous club for probably 20m or less. It's the MANAGEMENT that's responsible for buying these players that need to make that 20m count. With the right people buying our player & considering what we've spent since that year we bought Bertolacci we could've had a superstar squad had our funds been allocated properly.

It's by no coincidence that teams like Monaco manage to buy so many talented players that have such high turn over rates into becoming top players. With that being said, I'm not saying we should completely copy Monaco's model. I think they're much more of a selling club than we are, so we just need to have that same eye for talent that a club like Monaco has. The major difference is, we keep those players when they're at the top and we go back to competing in Europe.
Mazen can you please start posting on Devilsmania. I need someone like you there, offer 500 $ in a week Big Grin . I talk to myself there, no one posts
Speaking of ... 10-15 years ago Milan forums were so big and busy, the team and also facebook and twitter took away so much. Thank you for those here.
Milan, represented by Maldini, Boban and Massara, are expected to meet Real Madrid tomorrow, according to Di Marzio

Inter met Sassuolo today for Sensi but Milan remain in the lead for the player [Di Marzio]
Ceballos?
That would be awesome! Imagine that upgrade with Ceballos, and maybe Toreira..... Dream

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Possible developments could take place on Friday regarding a potential Kabak move to Milan [Di Marzio]
(06-19-2019, 10:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: Ceballos?

I think they'll want 30m for him
Who's on madrid sale list?

Ceballos? Isco? Asensio? Ramos?
Seeing boban though, i'd hope for modric (or kovacic if he's still belong to madrid)
(06-19-2019, 10:30 PM)artand Wrote: Mazen can you please start posting on Devilsmania. I need someone like you there, offer 500 $ in a week Big Grin . I talk to myself there, no one posts

OMG I'm on devilsmania too....have hav posted there in ....idk a decade :eekani:

Going to dust off my account O
Edit... what happened to the "eek" smiley?
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns