Summer Mercato 2019
I'm more than happy taking a loss on Silva.

Kramaric is your CF/AM/W
My dream for this summer is Everton (SS) and Emerson (LB), but I am sure that will remain as dream.
(06-18-2019, 04:25 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Kramaric is your CF/AM/W

He is more of a CF/ST for me. He can be creative and good on the ball, but doesn't bring enough imo. He doesn't bring the pace, the 1v1 ability, the dynimicism and involvement in the gameplay. 
He is beter suited to partner Piatek compared to what we have in the squad now...but i'm hoping for something better.

Maybe I'm just looking for someone young, someone that we can get for 40-ish mil and he can become that superstar quality that we are lacking. Maybe Everton really can be that guy. One thing I'm sure though, although serviceable in the immediate future, Kramaric is not going to become that superstar guy.  Sagrin
We need more of a CF player with pace. Someone like Dybala comes to mind but I'd even consider Chiesa as a SS. Kramaric reminds me of a more technical Piatek with less goalscoring ability. What he lacks there he makes up for with a slightly better touch than Piatek. Not enough imo.
(06-18-2019, 05:03 AM)nefremo Wrote: He is more of a CF/ST for me. He can be creative and good on the ball, but doesn't bring enough imo. He doesn't bring the pace, the 1v1 ability, the dynimicism and involvement in the gameplay. 
He is beter suited to partner Piatek compared to what we have in the squad now...but i'm hoping for something better.

Maybe I'm just looking for someone young, someone that we can get for 40-ish mil and he can become that superstar quality that we are lacking. Maybe Everton really can be that guy. One thing I'm sure though, although serviceable in the immediate future, Kramaric is not going to become that superstar guy.  Sagrin

yep

(06-18-2019, 05:07 AM)WCmilan Wrote: We need more of a CF player with pace. Someone like Dybala comes to mind but I'd even consider Chiesa as a SS. Kramaric reminds me of a more technical Piatek with less goalscoring ability. What he lacks there he makes up for with a slightly better touch than Piatek. Not enough imo.

That's what I was thinking. Would LOVE to get Dybala and Juve seem like they'd consider selling him.

Everton fits the bill but he's a risk(does he become a neymar or a Gabigol) but no more a risk than any Brazilian player.
not sure what other options we have though.

I would Love Chiesa but Juve is interested.
I really like Kouame but he's one for the future.
Keane fits the bill but Juve don't want to sell.
I think Insigne would also fit that role but would cost too much $$$ and not sure he'd come.
Rafa Leao is another who can fit there but also one for the future.
Correa, but would lazio sell to us after we tried signing Inzaghi and Tare?

They're the only ones I could think of. I'm sure there's more.
(06-18-2019, 05:03 AM)nefremo Wrote: He is more of a CF/ST for me. He can be creative and good on the ball, but doesn't bring enough imo. He doesn't bring the pace, the 1v1 ability, the dynimicism and involvement in the gameplay. 

Chiesa is the one.
Maybe management think, "We could field inzaghi and shevchenko at the same time. Why not now?"

Sure, if we have some of the greatest midfielders and playmakers on the teamDevilol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqLW5sgL_c

the first and only game paquetta played as ACM behind cutrone and piatek in milan jersey. convincing
my formation for next season

..............................................donnarumma

conti.....................................romagnoli ........mussachio...................................rodriguez

................................................biglia

suso...............................................................................................................hakan

................................................paquetta

piatek............................................................................................................silva
Rade Krunic arrives at La Madonnina clinic for his Milan medical [Photo: @SimoNobilini]