Summer Mercato 2019
Muriel to Atalanta
Milan have reportedly made a €20m plus bonuses offer for Fiorentina midfielder Jordan Veretout, but the Viola are holding out for €25m upfront.
(06-17-2019, 03:54 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan have expressed their interest in Lorenzo Pellegrini as well as Tottenham. Roma evaluate the player at 30M which is his release clause [Sky]

Milan have been linked to Manolas and Pellegrini so far while Francesco Totti has confirmed today that Roma need to raise 50-60M by June 30

Yes please! Offer them 60m for both. Sell Gigio to P$G for 60 and we've jsut picked up a great CM and CB for the cost of a spoilt brat.

(06-17-2019, 05:24 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: So the idea of signing Rui is to replace Rodriguez, who we can make a nice profit on

I rate RR slightly higher than Mario Rui, but then again, if we can sell RR for 20-25(as an example) and buy Mario Rui for 15 then we've just paid for Krunic and not lost that much in quality.

(06-17-2019, 05:56 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan had a positive meeting with Giuffredi for Veretout. Will submit offer to Fiorentina in the coming days. They’ve reiterated their interest in Mario Rui but first one of the left backs has to leave [@AlfredoPedulla]

Makes sense

(06-17-2019, 10:35 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan have reportedly made a €20m plus bonuses offer for Fiorentina midfielder Jordan Veretout, but the Viola are holding out for €25m upfront.

20m is fair for both teams. Not over paying(Milan's perspective)and not underpaying (Fiorentina's perspective)
Milan had meeting for Veretout but Roma are leading the race [Di Marzio]

Paco Casal was at Casa Milan this morning to discuss PSV Eindhoven's attacking midfielder Gaston Pereiro. Milan are seriously evaluating the player, his evaluation is 20M [Di Marzio]
(06-17-2019, 11:25 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan had meeting for Veretout but Roma are leading the race [Di Marzio]

Paco Casal was at Casa Milan this morning to discuss PSV Eindhoven's attacking midfielder Gaston Pereiro. Milan are seriously evaluating the player, his evaluation is 20M [Di Marzio]

Unless we're selling Hakan, not sure this makes sense. Why buy a third CAM.
(06-17-2019, 11:29 PM)porcho Wrote: Unless we're selling Hakan, not sure this makes sense. Why buy a third CAM.

I believe Hakan's on the market
(06-17-2019, 11:31 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I believe Hakan's on the market

It's one thing being on the market, It's another being sold.

If we're keeping tabs on Pereiro in case Hakan is sold then fine, but he's not exactly in high demand

Same goes with Kramaric. Unless we've got a buyer for Silva or Cutrone, do we really want to be spending $$ on Kramaric? I like the guy, don't get me wrong, but that's a lot of money spent on a 4th striker when we still need a top midfielder or two
(06-17-2019, 11:42 PM)porcho Wrote: It's one thing being on the market, It's another being sold.

If we're keeping tabs on Pereiro in case Hakan is sold then fine, but he's not exactly in high demand

Same goes with Kramaric. Unless we've got a buyer for Silva or Cutrone, do we really want to be spending $$ on Kramaric? I like the guy, don't get me wrong, but that's a lot of money spent on a 4th striker when we still need a top midfielder or two

Hakan could be kept and employed as a mezzala on the right.  I can see Cutrone being sold as he'd be pure profit
#Whatsapp #Torino have taken important steps in the last few hours for #Laxalt. Fresh new contacts.
(06-17-2019, 11:52 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Hakan could be kept and employed as a mezzala on the right.  I can see Cutrone being sold as he'd be pure profit

Not convinced by Hakan as a mezzala. But that's just me.

I also wouldn't want to see Cutrone being sold but I get the reasoning for selling him.
I'm thinking purely on the pitch.
Cutrone/Piatek or Cutrone/Silva(depending on him actually hitting some form) could work well.

but selling him for 35m is 35m pure profit.

i just feel like we should be able to sell Suso and Gigio for almost complete profit