Summer Mercato 2019
(06-15-2019, 04:13 PM)xudong Wrote: Napoli can have him. Certainly it would be great to further strengthen our defense. The 36M transfer fee seems okay to me with all prices inflated these days, but the alleged 6M salary demand is a bit too much. We don't need another Raiola client making 6M a year. 

The main point is that, CB isn't our priority IMO. I would like to get a SS, (any) midfielder, and a starting LB.

Reports say €3.5 million per year plus bonuses. That's not too bad.
(06-15-2019, 03:14 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan does not want to lose Suso this summer. Maldini made this clear to his agent Alessandro Lucci. Giampaolo may play him as trequartista. His €40 million release clause is valid for foreign countries and from July 15, and could be activated. A renewal was not discussed. [Sky]

I'd rather sell him. We don't need him to play as a trrquartista. We have Paq and Hakan for that. Even Bonaventura is better suited for that role. Suso's been tried there (it was actually as a SS when we played that 352 a few tines but similar enough). It was for a short time, but he naturally drifts right and destroys alp the blueprints that were worked on. So to keep a winger (who by the way only ever gives you 2-3 good months a season) when we are about to play without any, makes little sense. Especially since we are riding our luck with FFP and he can get us 30mil of 100% profit. We could use that to reinforce elsewhere.

(06-15-2019, 04:13 PM)xudong Wrote: Napoli can have him. Certainly it would be great to further strengthen our defense. The 36M transfer fee seems okay to me with all prices inflated these days, but the alleged 6M salary demand is a bit too much. We don't need another Raiola client making 6M a year. 

The main point is that, CB isn't our priority IMO. I would like to get a SS, (any) midfielder, and a starting LB.

Agree. 36mil is a very fair price for Manolas in today's market. He also greatly compliments Romagnoli since he has the pace needed. But before buying a CB, I would at the very least buy a midfielder and a SS first. 

Not so sure LB is such a pressing need though. I'm ok with seeing what RR can do under a coach that's willing to let him show off his attacking abilities. He was never known for his defensive phases, yet ever since he's been at Milan we've limited his attacking freedom (especially Gattuso).
(06-15-2019, 04:44 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Reports say €3.5 million per year plus bonuses. That's not too bad.

That wouldn't be, but this was the first time I read about 3.5m. But i am sure all I read says 6m.

Raiola being his agent, and the request is only 3.5m? I am not sure about it.  Sagrin
(06-15-2019, 05:25 PM)xudong Wrote: That wouldn't be, but this was the first time I read about 3.5m. But i am sure all I read says 6m.

Raiola being his agent, and the request is only 3.5m? I am not sure about it.  Sagrin

Nothing official of course, but read it here:

https://www.football-italia.net/139437/s...apoli-move
(06-15-2019, 04:45 PM)nefremo Wrote: I'd rather sell him. We don't need him to play as a trrquartista. We have Paq and Hakan for that. Even Bonaventura is better suited for that role. Suso's been tried there (it was actually as a SS when we played that 352 a few tines but similar enough). It was for a short time, but he naturally drifts right and destroys alp the blueprints that were worked on. So to keep a winger (who by the way only ever gives you 2-3 good months a season) when we are about to play without any, makes little sense. Especially since we are riding our luck with FFP and he can get us 30mil of 100% profit. We could use that to reinforce elsewhere.

Agree. 36mil is a very fair price for Manolas in today's market. He also greatly compliments Romagnoli since he has the pace needed. But before buying a CB, I would at the very least buy a midfielder and a SS first. 

Not so sure LB is such a pressing need though. I'm ok with seeing what RR can do under a coach that's willing to let him show off his attacking abilities. He was never known for his defensive phases, yet ever since he's been at Milan we've limited his attacking freedom (especially Gattuso).

Fair enough. My concern with him is actually his lack of defensive skill. As a LB, I believe that he has to know how to defend first. Hence, we need someone else for that position.
(06-15-2019, 05:27 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Nothing official of course, but read it here:

https://www.football-italia.net/139437/s...apoli-move

Maybe both are correct. They demand 6m from Milan and only 3.5m from Napoli. We did after all, have the second highest pay roll. Agents will price discriminate.
Milan does not want to lose Suso this summer. Maldini made this clear to his agent Alessandro Lucci. Giampaolo may play him as trequartista. His €40 million release clause is valid for foreign countries and from July 15, and could be activated. A renewal was not discussed. [Sky]
https://sempremilan.com/milan-want-to-ke...the-latest

Milan want to keep Suso despite Atletico Madrid interest: the latest
Laxalt is on the list of players who will leave Milan. Turin, Atalanta and Newcastle are "chasing" it. Laxalt estimated about 13 million €.
#acmnews

Sky - Milan wants to keep in team suso. Soon will be talked about a contract renewal. With Giampaolo as a coach he can activate in mesfushe or as trekuartist.

Milan wants to screw up on the deal kessie to get to torreira, but arsenal only ask for cash. However, the rossoneri would have no problem paying 39 mln euros for the uruguajan midfielder.
an Albanian, I see...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!