Summer Mercato 2019
(06-14-2019, 05:45 PM)mazen111 Wrote: AC Milan admit Thiago Alcantara interest - Sports Mole -

Mole that's exactly what you.....
(06-14-2019, 05:34 PM)Lebanese Wrote: Sampdoria turned down 48m for Praet & Anderson from Arsenal. 30m for both is very ambitious.

We need a second striker. We don’t have an attackers that fits this category and if it’s up to me I’ll spend big on a second striker who’ll transform our whole game play.

Let’s see what management do on this transfer market.

We hear they turned down €48m but that's the Italian way look at Lotito last year saying he turned down €100m for Savic hed be lucky to get €70m which is still absurd.
Cairo turning down €90m for Belotti now all crap.
I think if Milan went and offered €30-€35m for both there would be a decent chance itd be enough.
Ofcourse I'd prefer spend that €35m in one CM or SS 

Who are liking for the SS position ?
(06-14-2019, 05:51 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Who are liking for the SS position ?

The SS pool is really thin in the market, Jovic would have been ideal. I think Dybala would do given the good working relationship with juventus over a couple of deals.

But there is always South America for those type of players.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
(06-14-2019, 05:54 PM)Lebanese Wrote: The SS pool is really thin in the market, Jovic would have been ideal. I think Dybala would do given the good working relationship with juventus over a couple of deals.

But there is always South America for those type of players.

Kramaric
(06-14-2019, 05:55 PM)artand Wrote: Kramaric

I politely say no thank you.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
(06-14-2019, 05:45 PM)nefremo Wrote: What the hell is Sports Mole?

Horseshit
(06-14-2019, 05:56 PM)Lebanese Wrote: I politely say no thank you.

not my pick. his agent was seen in Milanello today. i think Boban is constructing an ex-Yugo team
Milan continue to pursue both Praet and Andersen, who were core members of Giampaolo's Sampdoria side. However, they face strong competition from Arsenal for both players. [@Gazzetta_it]

arsenal please go ahead
https://www.milannews.it/l-editoriale/ca...are-336256

Calhanoglu director of midfield: wacky idea Gattuso Giampaolo now looks set to make
It is not wacky at all but Jack on his left will be a risky 3 man mid, no matter who is on the other side.