Summer Mercato 2019
Milan has already received lovren's approval and negotiations are expected to begin. The defender vlersohet around € 20 m from liverpooli.
(06-13-2019, 01:48 PM)mazen111 Wrote: if you do not like what i post, i highly recommend you all enjoy krunic, sensi and these likes ... compaing these with lo celso, delfeou, and valdivia ... what a pity

Nobody agrees with anything you say.
Valdivia is shit hes worse than shit.
Deulofeu is as inconsistent a player I've ever seen.
Lo Celso is an IMPOSSIBLE transfer for Milan.
(06-13-2019, 04:40 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Nobody agrees with anything you say.
Valdivia is shit hes worse than shit.
Deulofeu is as inconsistent a player I've ever seen.
Lo Celso is an IMPOSSIBLE transfer for Milan.

better than what we have and what we are having atm ... they are strong anyway
https://www.football-italia.net/139342/m...race-elmas

Milan join race for Elmas
By Football Italia staff

another sheekh kebab ... and you are telling me the players i suggest are nonsense ... come on
(06-13-2019, 04:44 PM)mazen111 Wrote: better than what we have and what we are having atm ... they are strong anyway

Nope , Lo Celso is but that's a totally unrealistic transfer.
Valdivia is shit and Deolofeu is consistently average
Giuseppe Riso, agent of rumoured targets Stefano Sensi and Gianluca Mancini, after his meeting with Maldini at Casa Milan.

? “Did you speak about Sensi and Mancini? No, no one. Is there an interest? I hope so. How was the meeting with Maldini? It went well.”

[Di Marzio]
Why do we want Lovren? I fail to see any sense out of it.
Zapata replacement, but spending any of the budget on that role is yet again typical Milan getting priorities wrong. Maldini should find a 20 year old instead. You cant buy based on imagining Caldara and Musacchio having poor seasons, why? Cause fixing mid is much more important than the potential failures of existing CDs
lovren is good not bad at all but it is a good signing if he was out of contract. 20 million is a good money, if well invested got bring a top class player like lo celso ... for instance castellijo+ laxalat + 20 - 30 million
looks like maldini gonna waste the money on mediocre players