Summer Mercato 2019
'We didn't see Paqueta as a CAM'

only once against udinese. he was not bad but he had minimum touches

'Deulofeu lacks the technical and passing quality needed to make a good CAM. I would rather us use Bonaventura there.
As for " imagine as it is close to wingers duties" - They are vastly different positions. Some players are able to do both but very few are trully good at both'

i highly rate delefeou thats why i am so much on him

'Did anyone have to "convince" Hakan to play as a LW?'

news is saying giampaolo might try him as a regista
https://app.football-italia.net/#article...ecommended

Raiola in new ban appeal
Football Italia
4-3-1-2 would work even if our ACM isn't that creative like Kaka or Totti. As long as there are more creative players behind them like pirlo.

It works with tottenham this season. Son and Alli aren't that creative. And i'm sure Paqueta has more flairs than those 2. But they have Erikssen behind them.

So i wouldn't mind Paqueta fill the CAM as long as the supplies always flowing from behind
(06-13-2019, 03:08 AM)mazen111 Wrote: 'We didn't see Paqueta as a CAM'

only once against udinese. he was not bad but he had minimum touches

'Deulofeu lacks the technical and passing quality needed to make a good CAM. I would rather us use Bonaventura there.
As for " imagine as it is close to wingers duties" - They are vastly different positions. Some players are able to do both but very few are trully good at both'

i highly rate delefeou thats why i am so much on him

'Did anyone have to "convince" Hakan to play as a LW?'

news is saying giampaolo might try him as a regista

Head on wall
(06-13-2019, 05:11 AM)Karl08 Wrote: 4-3-1-2 would work even if our ACM isn't that creative like Kaka or Totti. As long as there are more creative players behind them like pirlo.

It works with tottenham this season. Son and Alli aren't that creative. And i'm sure Paqueta has more flairs than those 2. But they have Erikssen behind them.

So i wouldn't mind Paqueta fill the CAM as long as the supplies always flowing from behind

Paqueta is no Ericsson but I'm sure he'll grow into the role nicely. If you watched him in Brazil, even when playing deeper, he played a more creative, ball playing role.

the right mix of players behind him is going to be key to how effective he might be.
I know, i'm just amused by Valdivia's agent saying paqueta doesn't have the skillsDevilol

i mean, he easily glide against 2 players constantly with strong ball control. Sure he's not the erikssen type or maybe valdivia type of typical number 10. But not all players have the passing ability of erikssen, and not all players have the ball control of paqueta.
is mazen really mzk in disguise?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.calciom...-for-84166

Milan is interested in 19 year old Belgium starlet
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Rade Krunić, to Milan for 6M
Already in Wiki
Need official confirmation
(06-13-2019, 09:21 AM)Aficio Wrote: Rade Krunić, to Milan for 6M
Already in Wiki
Need official confirmation

Never heard of him before, just googled now and the only thing I get is that he is a troublemaker who often skips training. Sounds like another Viudez/Taarabt/Halilovic kind of purchase to me.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!