Big Grin

[Image: hec8bq8oh0431.jpg]
(06-13-2019, 01:57 AM)reza Wrote: Big Grin

[Image: hec8bq8oh0431.jpg]

neither nor
One costs 80mil and the other 8mil.  

Seems like a no brainer to me  Sagrin
(06-13-2019, 01:48 AM)mazen111 Wrote: mazen111 Wrote:
   giampaolo is a weak coach ... he cannot convince/ impose a player to play out of his position ... hakan is a no10

porcho wrote
Shows how little you know.

so hakan will be our new pirlo as porcho imagines ... no 10 will be regista

" giampaolo is a weak coach"
"he cannot convince/ impose a player to play out of his position"

These are two idiotic statements and you respond with a third idiotic statement.

"hakan will be our new pirlo as porcho imagines"

my "Shows how little you know" takes all three initial comments into consideration.

Giampaolo is not a weak coach.
Plenty of players have been asked to play succesfully out of position. You yourself just suggested we play a one dimensional winger as a trequartista.
Hakan actually has qualities that suit playing a regista.
(06-13-2019, 02:07 AM)porcho Wrote: " giampaolo is a weak coach"
"he cannot convince/ impose a player to play out of his position"

These are two idiotic statements and you respond with a third idiotic statement.

"hakan will be our new pirlo as porcho imagines"

my "Shows how little you know" takes all three initial comments into consideration.

Giampaolo is not a weak coach.
Plenty of players have been asked to play succesfully out of position. You yourself just suggested we play a one dimensional winger as a trequartista.
Hakan actually has qualities that suit playing a regista.
the difference between a winger and ACM or second striker is nth plus it is a lovely challenge but asking a no10 to play a regista is a big deal and i do not think a weak coach and not worldwide convincing coach like giampaolo can convince or dare to  switch your career. it needs a mourinho, ancelotti, van gaal etc.
(06-13-2019, 02:14 AM)mazen111 Wrote: the difference between a winger and ACM or second striker is nth plus it is a lovely challenge but asking a no10 to play a regista is a big deal and i do not think a weak coach and not worldwide convincing coach like giampaolo can convince or dare to  switch your career. it needs a mourinho, ancelotti, van gaal etc.

Yea, but you also suggest that we play Bonaventura as a regista. So how that makes any sense...I don't know
bona career is ruined by injuries and playing in a weak side of milan in the last couple of years plus he is 30 now with no international team ambition so it is easier to convince him + he plays it sometimes and plays close to it... i do not see him minding it
(06-13-2019, 02:14 AM)mazen111 Wrote: the difference between a winger and ACM or second striker is nth plus it is a lovely challenge but asking a no10 to play a regista is a big deal and i do not think a weak coach and not worldwide convincing coach like giampaolo can convince or dare to  switch your career. it needs a mourinho, ancelotti, van gaal etc.

THIS proves my point. Shows how little you know. There's a big difference between a Winger, ACM and SS.

(06-13-2019, 02:16 AM)nefremo Wrote: Yea, but you also suggest that we play Bonaventura as a regista. So how that makes any sense...I don't know

We'll ignore this bit. We'll also ignore the fact he thought playing Suso as a CAM is a good idea.
Better to just shit on the only idea that will possibly work
convinced nefremo at least ... someone who knows and understands what happens around ....LOOOOOOL, CRISTIANO PLAYED AS A SECOND ATTACKER THAT NIGHTAND OTHER NIGHTS THOUGH HE IS A WINGER WHAT A PITY PORCHO