Summer Mercato 2019
(06-12-2019, 08:42 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Manolas is linked with both Juventus and Napoli. AS Roma becoming AS Romart. Kolarov, Pellegrini, Dzeko, Zaniolo linked to other clubs. Get back our El Shaarawy by selling Suso.

I'm still in disbelief we ever let him go.  It was bizarre
(06-12-2019, 08:46 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'm still in disbelief we ever let him go.  It was bizarre

I always keep repeating... Aubemyang and SES was our biggest mistakes.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-12-2019, 08:50 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: I always keep repeating... Aubemyang and SES was our biggest mistakes.

Yep 100%
Quote:Giacomo Bonaventura could be like a new signing for Milan. Almost forgotten after all these injuries, but if he can stay healthy he'd be PERFECT in Giampaolo's narrow formation.

Devilcool
(06-12-2019, 08:50 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: I always keep repeating... Aubemyang and SES was our biggest mistakes.
add hallilovic, bertolacci, montolivo, hakan, suso, kessie, and the list os much more longer
add hallilovic, bertolacci, montolivo, hakan, suso, kessie, and the list os much more longer
Quote:Milan target Lucas Torreira admits “it was better in Italy” after one season at Arsenal. “I don’t think there are many things I enjoy here.”

Giampaolo's waiting
(06-12-2019, 08:57 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Giampaolo's waiting

Get Torriera, Kessie + 20M deal done
(06-12-2019, 08:55 PM)mazen111 Wrote: add hallilovic, bertolacci, montolivo, hakan, suso, kessie, and the list os much more longer

I meant to say those we sold them blindly considering their potentialDodgy
(06-12-2019, 09:02 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: I meant to say those we sold them blindly considering their potentialDodgy

without well training them and improving their skills and fitness. add to that, bringing some silly coaches who do not know how to use them and put them. how much i regret loaning out hallilovic

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }