Summer Mercato 2019
Rant:
The ridiculousness of FFP will be on full display for us, we need CL money to meet FFP requirements but can't budget to get CL. and if the solution is to have a cheap team that doesn't require CL to break even then why won't UEFA just make that mandatory instead of fine and CL exclusion punishments. FFP is a fail. North American sports have better means of trying to control team spending.
And Milan really needs to be modernized and efficiently so. Mid June and we are still creating new roles and not even sure who we can get for it. It was L&M, L left so M should be promoted to his job. What is this Tare as sporting director and technical director, team manager...
https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac...know-66215

AC Milan, Plizzari: 'My future? I don't know...'
https://app.football-italia.net/#article...u=news-all

Milan scout Mali striker Koita
Football Italia
https://www.acmilaninfo.com/pellegatti-c...i-signing/

Journalist Carlo Pellegatti confirms that Sassuolo midfielder Stefano Sensi is AC Milan’s first summer signing.
I always think that FFP is a broken system.
If platini's fear that when rich owner abandon the club, they won't survive.

Stupid logic. Sugar daddy owner when they finished, they will most likely sell it to another sugar daddy. Just like what berlusconi did. No matter what Li has credibility or not, he spent 200m+ on a single transfer window.

Besides, It will only create a "healthy" capitalism, whenever a new "poor" club get bought by another sheikh or something, it will create a big money circulation on the league. Stopping them for spending with FFP is a bitter way for a stupid SJW like platini that want "equality"

But then again, MU with hundreds of debt could get pogba for hundred millions, PSG could spend 200m just for a single neymar, and mbappe. Don't tell me PSG has a revenue and big profit that's above 150m so they can spend above FFP requirement. I call it bullshit.
I am not getting into sjw stuff on MM, no one else should please. But the rest of your post is agreed. Like I said above controlling spending and reducing club debt is not wrong at all but it shouldn't be punishable in a way that affects revenue. North American sports have managed it pretty well actually.
It is designed to maintain status quo as long as possible. If you were rich with high earnings in moment FFP was invented ,than good for you. If you were poorling ,than we're sorry.
Should make an auction. Item one and only ,shirt from ACM shop. And sold to Elliott representative for 450 millions. Reinvest those incomings into team building...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(06-09-2019, 03:18 PM)reza Wrote: Rant:
The ridiculousness of FFP will be on full display for us, we need CL money to meet FFP requirements but can't budget to get CL. and if the solution is to have a cheap team that doesn't require CL to break even then why won't UEFA just make that mandatory instead of fine  and CL exclusion punishments. FFP is a fail. North American sports have better means of trying to control team spending.
And Milan really needs to be modernized and efficiently so. Mid June and we are still creating new roles and not even sure who we can get for it. It was L&M, L left so M should be promoted to his job. What is this Tare as sporting director and technical director, team manager...

I feel you
mazen posted a link earlier but..

Elliott have increased Milan’s summer transfer budget from €25 million to €40 million, to which the revenues from outgoing transfers will have to be added. [Sky]

So if we sell Donnarumma & Suso, there's an added 100m to our mercato.  140m total.  That's more than enough to work with
There are reports that #Milan representatives were in the Under-20 World Cup Italy vs Mali for Sekou Koita (19yr - RB Salzburg) he scored 5 goals during the competition.

Sign him ASAP!! Future French player.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli