Summer Mercato 2019
(06-08-2019, 07:59 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: And their offer is rumoured to be £62 million... Forget it.

our offer might be 2yr loan with obligation to buy.  Devilcool
(06-08-2019, 09:43 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: In order to balance the budget, Milan would have to make 'sacrifices'. Donnarumma is being courted by Man Utd and PSG, and would command a fee of around €50m. 

Meanwhile, Milan will only listen to offers for Kessie if they were to exceed the €30m mark. [@Gazzetta_it]

Milan are looking at to reinforce the midfield in the summer and have shown interest in Atalanta's Remo Freuler, who would be priced at around €25m, and Real Sociedad's Adnan Januzaj. [@CorSport]

does he have release clause? 50M is just peanuts to those two. at least 60-70M ..
(06-08-2019, 11:50 AM)edysim Wrote: does he have release clause? 50M is just peanuts to those two. at least 60-70M ..

No release clause
I have said it before, goalie price is often not as high as fans think, of course exceptions exist and Donna may be an exception too. Depends on circumstances, for example Alisson was something Liverpool were desperate for.
(06-08-2019, 03:07 PM)reza Wrote: I have said it before, goalie price is often not as high as fans think, of course exceptions exist and Donna may be an exception too. Depends on circumstances, for example Alisson was something Liverpool were desperate for.
So is PSG desperate for goalie
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I don't really follow english team, and all of those brexit thingie.

Wouldn't that make english clubs can't really attract players like before?

I can see donnarumma move to MU with de gea most likely leaving. But that's MU with all of their brands and stuff

But what about other less "famous" team?
next season will be so bad
https://app.football-italia.net/#article...u=news-all

Bakayoko: 'Staying at Chelsea'
official: montolivo, bertolacci, bakayoko out
https://www.acmilaninfo.com/transfers-mi...na-krunic/

AC Milan are looking to sell Franck Kessie this summer and replace him with two signings: Seko Fofana and Rade Krunic.