Summer Mercato 2019
I kinda agree with rezo. allegri football is a bit childish. but with 4312 he is much better but sounds to lose ideas at some point. thats why we need some good players
carlo ancelotti mamamia, else tassotti please god
Borussia dortmund this transfer window-

Selling Benchwarmer Captain America for 64M
Buying Thorgan Hazard, Brandt, Nico Schulz for 77M

Let's copy BVB, sell Donnarumma for~70M and Suso for ~40M
Buy Tonali, Sensi, Orsolini and Everton Gremio I think still pretty much money would be left then buy Some  decent GK like Dragowski (Empoli) to replace Pepe Reina if he retires.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-27-2019, 09:26 AM)mazen111 Wrote: coaches usually do not mind a one year out of CL. they are a possibility with a good salary

unfortunately we have been out of CL for more than one year and might not make it anytime soon my friend..
(05-27-2019, 10:45 AM)edysim Wrote: unfortunately we have been out of CL for more than one year and might not make it anytime soon my friend..
with a good project, they dont mind
(05-27-2019, 11:29 AM)mazen111 Wrote: with a good project, they dont mind

Is our "project" a good one?
Yes ,we had a few "good projects" in last few years. It's not fairytale you can sell too many times.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
yes we got donnarumma, romagnoli and caldara, conti  calabria and rodriguez. these are strong players. piatek cutrone and silva. strong attack. midfield needs work but some players may stay. same to defence. we need selling and a budget of 60 million
(05-27-2019, 12:09 PM)mazen111 Wrote: yes we got donnarumma, romagnoli and caldara, conti  calabria and rodriguez. these are strong players. piatek cutrone and silva. strong attack. midfield needs work but some players may stay. same to defence. we need selling and a budget of 60 million

Caldara is injury prone
RR is slow 
Silva is sh*t
We are selling Donna brothers.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-27-2019, 12:24 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Caldara is injury prone
RR is slow 
Silva is sh*t
We are selling Donna brothers.

from any coach point of view. we have and can bring to add to these. RR not bad, silva will prove us wrong as he did in europa league. donnarumma is staying and caldara should be fit else we build around romagnoli and mussachio who is not bad