Summer Mercato 2019
(05-23-2019, 11:54 AM)millinarios Wrote: Gazidis getting his own people. Probably.

When you say that it makes me think we might end up with Wenger in to replace Gattuso. Our 2 Legends must stay.
Talksport reports that Suso will move to England.
(05-23-2019, 07:30 PM)nefremo Wrote: Not sure anyone wants the baggage that comes with Icardi....so he may very well stay at Inter. On top of that, he demands ridiculous wages and Inter wants a big sum.

If they want him gone and if he wants to leave, they are going to have to lower money expectations quite a bit. Otherwise they are stuck with hin.

I wish we had a more disciplined team because I would love to take a chance on Icardi. We used to have good luck with Inter players.
(05-24-2019, 02:07 AM)honsano Wrote: I wish we had a more disciplined team because I would love to take a chance on Icardi. We used to have good luck with Inter players.

Problem is not with Icardi but with his wife. She is a Cancerous woman. No way Icardi should be in Milan
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
you mean, no way wanda should be in milan, she should stay at inter and divorce icardi so he can flourish in milan.
According to L'Equipe, Laurent Koscielny is seriously considering leaving Arsenal this summer as the club stall on offering him a contract extension.

AC Milan, Nantes, Stade Rennais and Bayer Leverkusen are all said to be interested.
I don't know why we should be interested.
(05-24-2019, 11:14 AM)xudong Wrote: I don't know why we should be interested.

Imagine Mustafi and Kosceliny at defence Sagrin
(05-24-2019, 11:14 AM)xudong Wrote: I don't know why we should be interested.

AC Arsenal
bring chamberlain also ... this cycle  milan is going through will finish when we fire gazidis only. we had ibrahim ba and others ziege and weak players before. milan will suffer in the coming years as no coach from milan culture is taking the club and the ones galliani brought are weak coaches. tassotti was ignored for no reason although he got some proper experience and can lead the club nicely. i prefer tassotti if we cannot get carlo ancelotti back. allegri might come back but still tasssotti makes it more emotional and milan