Summer Mercato 2019
Manchester United eyeing for a move for Donnarumma to replace 'Useless' De Gea If Milan fails to qualify for UCL
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-23-2019, 07:40 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: Manchester United eyeing for a move for Donnarumma to replace 'Useless' De Gea If Milan fails to qualify for UCL

Why not buy him anyway... They're stupid enough to give us 70m for him. Then we can just use Reina and Plizarri and use the 70m on a top CM and LW.
(05-23-2019, 08:15 AM)porcho Wrote: Why not buy him anyway... They're stupid enough to give us 70m for him. Then we can just use Reina and Plizarri and use the 70m on a top CM and LW.

Absolutely. Man Utd are stupid since Sir Alex Ferguson left.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
They were stupid even with SAF at helm. Stupid and arrogant.
(05-22-2019, 11:28 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Despite recent reports, Cristian Zapata could end up staying at Milan as the Rossoneri management have suddenly changed their approach. 

I would love to see him stay.
Maldini could be leaving as well. Leonardo more likely to be gone. WTF is going on?
(05-23-2019, 11:30 AM)artand Wrote: Maldini could be leaving as well. Leonardo  more likely to be gone. WTF is going on?

Gazidis getting his own people. Probably.
i think gazidis has more power than we think, he wants to build arsenal type of club meanwhile maldini and leo wants to build italmilan type, and elliot wants money, so gazidis is being backed by them.
(05-23-2019, 12:33 PM)sylrus Wrote: i think gazidis has more power than we think, he wants to build arsenal type of club meanwhile maldini and leo wants to build italmilan type, and elliot wants money, so gazidis is being backed by them.

Sure, but where does this put Elliot on the whole Milan deal? There must be some significant change about Elliot's intent with the club, as Leonardo and Maldini surely did not board the ship just to say goodbye a year later. To me it seemed they were signed last year to help Milan back to the top, but today it seems Elliot is going for the "sustainable feeder club" route instead.
The numbers are not behind Leonardo and Maldini. AC Milan May not be in the CL again, but also did not improve over the last year. While the first three places dropped points - 95,91,77 vs 90,71,66 , Milan did not gain much - 65 vs 64, on the same level as lower part of the table - 17th is 38 vs 38, 10th is 54 vs 43, 7th is 60 vs 60. We have 18 vs 18 wins, 52 vs 56 goals scored, while significant financial investment was made and the owner stability was improved. Also, the quality of play was not improved, we embarrassed ourselves in the Europa League, there were unacceptable discipline outbursts. We can say that from sporting perspective, we didn’t do well. Even if we qualify for the CL, it won’t be because we improved continually or performed well during the year. If we assume that they were given freedom to improve the results, which I believe was the case, than they failed to do so.