Summer Mercato 2019
Any chance we can sign Chiesa
AC MILAN
(05-20-2019, 08:21 PM)Reso Wrote: Any chance we can sign Chiesa

Slim
(05-20-2019, 09:29 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Slim

Slimmest
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-20-2019, 11:21 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: This team would perfect to win Serie B Sagrin

I disagree, we'd fail in the Serie A with that team...

(05-20-2019, 11:42 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: Silva comes into categories of player like Schilliani and Giroud who perform averagely in Leagues but somehow manage to do great for country.

Also disagree, the kid just needs to find the right fit... it would be in his best interests to go somewhere like a Monaco and regain the form that captured out interest in the first place. He's still young enough to come good, Just needs the right team and coaching.

(05-20-2019, 01:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Napoli doing good business by getting Ilicic

He's a good pickup. I don't know why we're always so slow to make a move of players. Means we end up missing out on some good players for decent money.

(05-20-2019, 06:59 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't think it is an unpopular opinion.

I don't think so too... PRetty much what most fans think...

(05-20-2019, 08:18 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Nah we need Ancelotti Valdivia and Silva back Jack as CDM  Devilol no need for Gasp  Devilcool

The amount of stupid from those posts was hurting my brain.
Looks like Pogba could be headed back to Juve
I would say get another Juve player on the cheap but that doesn't seem to work out for us. I really hope that we let the next manager really choose the players.
(05-21-2019, 02:50 AM)honsano Wrote: I would say get another Juve player on the cheap but that doesn't seem to work out for us. I really hope that we let the next manager really choose the players.

I would take is Douglas Costa, but if we get Sarri and play CL, would rather Insigne.
I would also take Moise Keane.
I'd love Pjanic if Pogba is being signed.
The others are either not good enough, or Juve wouldn't sell.
[Image: ohzXzXm.jpg]
lets get a new coach first and assemble the squad based on his tactics..
carlo and diamond please with silva and cutrone upfront ... sell piatek he is a juve material and promote borini to an attacker and buy another