Summer Mercato 2019
I cant deal with this.I mean WTF
Donnarumma when asked about his future after the Frosinone win: "I prefer not to talk about it." [Corriere della Sera]
(05-20-2019, 11:21 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: This team would perfect to win Serie B Sagrin

Sagrin Devilol
(05-20-2019, 11:28 AM)mazen111 Wrote: under ancelotti management players from what you see differ. kessie will not be gattuso's kessie and so others. silva plays well with portugal and was good before injury. and his physical strength makes it.

He is not remain Ancelotti of Milan times. His tactics are now easily can be predicted. He is lazy in League and Europe. He can't even beat Arsenal in Naples. Lol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
napoli need players ... they do not have kaka and sheva or inzaghi or nesta ... tactic was played with to 433 ... ancelotti should always stick to 4 3 1 2 diamond shape as he did inter yesterday 4 1. look at 4 1 win brilliant win ... look at milan how they lost 3 2 to inter. forza ancelotti
Yannick Carrasco has put Serie A clubs on red alert after confirming that he is ready to return to Europe this summer.
new borini carrasco puts serie a on red alert loool what a tragedy
(05-20-2019, 11:28 AM)mazen111 Wrote: under ancelotti management players from what you see differ. kessie will not be gattuso's kessie and so others. silva plays well with portugal and was good before injury. and his physical strength makes it.

Silva comes into categories of player like Schilliani and Giroud who perform averagely in Leagues but somehow manage to do great for country.
(05-20-2019, 11:38 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Yannick Carrasco has put Serie A clubs on red alert after confirming that he is ready to return to Europe this summer.

I don't really want that guy in Milan. He plays just for money left for China at the age for 24. He has no passion at all to play in European big clubs.
i mean carlo ancelotti is a massive coach. he can do wonders with milan playing 4321 or 4312. brilliant football with very good players in milan. allegri comes second. silva did not have the chance to be trained by good coach