Summer Mercato 2019
(05-17-2019, 02:47 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Sourced this from footy.base on Instagram, thought it was very interesting.
Biggest Transfer Profits since 2000(EUROS):
1)Porto: 548 million
2)Benfica: 486 million
3) Monaco: 294 million
4) River Plate: 293 million
5) Udinese: 278 million
6) Ajax: 274 million

Of that entire list, I know that it's almost every single summer that Porto is selling players for big bucks that they picked up for nothing. We need to hire the people making that happen for them whoever it is Big Grin

Good scouting... Plus a great relationship with their agents.
(05-17-2019, 02:24 AM)reza Wrote: Tell Lord the Chinese league is worth it Grinundwech

he should consider MLS too where he could turn into "Lord of the Lord " Sagrin
Griezman is leaving...   maybe just maybe Devilcool
(05-17-2019, 04:01 AM)edysim Wrote: Griezman is leaving...   maybe just maybe Devilcool

Don't worry Gattuso will make him Defensive midfielder Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Get some Italy's Under 17 players. They qualified to Euro finals yesterday by beating Croatia, Germany, Spain, Portugal and France.
(05-17-2019, 02:47 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Sourced this from footy.base on Instagram, thought it was very interesting.
Biggest Transfer Profits since 2000(EUROS):
1)Porto: 548 million
2)Benfica: 486 million
3) Monaco: 294 million
4) River Plate: 293 million
5) Udinese: 278 million
6) Ajax: 274 million

Of that entire list, I know that it's almost every single summer that Porto is selling players for big bucks that they picked up for nothing. We need to hire the people making that happen for them whoever it is Big Grin

We contributed to part of that 548 million too! Thanks to Mendes and our stupid management. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
(05-17-2019, 07:08 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: Get some Italy's Under 17 players. They qualified to Euro finals yesterday by beating Croatia, Germany, Spain, Portugal and France.

I'm all for this
Milan have reportedly been offered Santos defender Gustavo Henrique ahead of a likely revamp of their backline.
(05-17-2019, 11:53 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan have reportedly been offered Santos defender Gustavo Henrique ahead of a likely revamp of their backline.

Good choice to replace Zapata. Checking his stats Santos only conceded 2 goals in 4 matches. Could be a good choice not many European clubs are behind. Him and Romagnoli can make a good CB pairs
(05-17-2019, 12:46 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Good choice to replace Zapata. Checking his stats Santos only conceded 2 goals in 4 matches. Could be a good choice not many European clubs are behind. Him and Romagnoli can make a good CB pairs

He suffered two serious knee injuries though