Summer Mercato 2019
(05-15-2019, 09:56 PM)craigAC Wrote: Giroud will be leaving Chelsea.

Ok.  Confused
(05-15-2019, 09:56 PM)craigAC Wrote: Giroud will be leaving Chelsea.

Let him move to Ligue 1. He is too fast for Serie A Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Milan squad situation in the view of next season

Team pillars: Piatek, Paqueta, Donnarumma, Romagnoli

Players with running contracts: Montolivo, Abate, Mauri, Bertolacci, Zapata

Uncertainties: Kessie, Calhanoglu, Suso, Bakayoko [Sky]
(05-16-2019, 01:27 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan squad situation in the view of next season

Team pillars: Piatek, Paqueta, Donnarumma, Romagnoli

Players with running contracts: Montolivo, Abate, Mauri, Bertolacci, Zapata

Uncertainties: Kessie, Calhanoglu, Suso, Bakayoko [Sky]

Team pillars: Piatek, Paqueta, Romagnoli

Players we're happy are finally leaving: Montolivo, Mauri, Bertolacci

Players to re-sign if we can't find better backups; Abate, Zapata

Players we should sell to make some $$: Kessie, Calhanoglu, Suso, Donnarumma, Silva(depending on what the incoming coach plans for him)
The 'revolutionary' type of change rarely succeeds, so I would be happy enough if we got rid of a few dead woods such as Montolivo and Bertolacci. I would certainly have no issue if Abate and Zapata stay on with a much reduced contract. As for Suso, Kessie, Calhanoglu, I agree that it depends on the new coach (hopefully there will be a new coach!). I start to lose faith in Silva though, and have a mixed feeling in Donnarumma so I will just sit back and accept whatever the management would do with him.
(05-15-2019, 04:25 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Pace.  Not good in the final third.  Shouldn't sign him

Who would you suggest is a player we can obtain in our current situation better than Sensi?

Pellegrini from Roma I think is a superior player and he has a €30m release clause.
Getting in contact with Mendes for Neves and offering Wolves around €30m and Andre Silva.
Rabiot although unlikely , is out of contract I'd at least try.

I would try for any of those before just going for Sensi just because hes easier.If they all were a no go then look to Sensi.
(05-16-2019, 10:28 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Pellegrini from Roma I think is a superior player and he has a €30m release clause.

I like him too
(05-16-2019, 11:28 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I like him too

The most realistic of those I mentioned , and he has/had a €30m release clause.Roma were trying to get rid of it around March cant find any info to say if they did or didnt.
(05-16-2019, 10:28 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Pellegrini from Roma I think is a superior player and he has a €30m release clause.
Getting in contact with Mendes for Neves and offering Wolves around €30m and Andre Silva.
Rabiot although unlikely , is out of contract I'd at least try.

I would try for any of those before just going for Sensi just because hes easier.If they all were a no go then look to Sensi.

Probably not a lot of clubs that want Rabiot becuase of his troublesome behaviour and high wage demands. I mean, it's been possible to sign him for 5 months now. Could be worth a try if he lowered his demands.

Ruben Neves would be great, I really like him. Using André Silva as part of a deal could be possible. But I'm afraid other clubs would jump in if Neves were made available.
(05-16-2019, 01:32 AM)porcho Wrote: Team pillars: Piatek, Paqueta, Romagnoli

Players we're happy are finally leaving: Montolivo, Mauri, Bertolacci

Players to re-sign if we can't find better backups; Abate, Zapata

Players we should sell to make some $$: Kessie, Calhanoglu, Suso, Donnarumma, Silva(depending on what the incoming coach plans for him)

Agree.
I would add that new coach should be brought quickly to avoid bringing players that would not fit his ideas.