Summer Mercato 2019
(05-10-2019, 10:19 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: We need a CB with experience

Gary Cahill ?.
(05-11-2019, 09:49 PM)craigAC Wrote: Gary Cahill ?.

Dejan Lovren instead
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Big fat no to Cahill and Lovren. We can't choose experience over quality. Quality should be number one priority, always.
(05-11-2019, 08:27 PM)honsano Wrote: I know Calhagnoglu gets a lot of hate here, but for someone regularly played out of position he always fights hard for 90minutes. If we make CL I hope he stays.

no he doesn't. its just that he can deliver much more than he does. we know that, and he knows that too.maybe its the coach who doesnt make him shine..dont know, but one thing for sure he doesnt get hate here
(05-11-2019, 10:22 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Big fat no to Cahill and Lovren. We can't choose experience over quality. Quality should be number one priority, always.

Why we missed Diego Godin, now he is in Inter on free transfer
(05-11-2019, 08:27 PM)honsano Wrote: I know Calhagnoglu gets a lot of hate here, but for someone regularly played out of position he always fights hard for 90minutes. If we make CL I hope he stays.

the Lord fights for 120min whenever he plays..  Devilcool
(05-12-2019, 08:46 AM)edysim Wrote: the Lord fights for 120min whenever he plays..  Devilcool

Okmilan

if suso,hakan and the rest would fight like the Lord, we would have few more points in our accounts. yes, technically limited, but fighting spirit 10.
Berardi is linked with us.Allegedly he is ready to say yes to an offer
(05-12-2019, 07:18 PM)artand Wrote: Berardi is linked with us.Allegedly he is ready to say yes to an offer

Berardi is great player, But...
Suso > Berardi
prob. Berardi in case we miss out on CL,and SUSO gets sold