Summer Mercato 2019
I hope we don't go for EDF. Not convinced. This last season with Roma was a mess for him.
So.. we are excited abt the fact that we Might not sign one of the best Midfielders in our team permanently because of shitty attitude but we are going to sign another one with reports of bad attitude (maximin)..? Really..?
(05-09-2019, 03:03 PM)Hitman Wrote: I approve.  Hope we get him. Okmilan

Concerned about coach rumors. My top 2 would be Sarri & Pochettino.
Poch is a wild dream now Spurs are just one step to UCL glory and Milan is still to build. Sarri is the best option with Serie A experience
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-09-2019, 04:05 PM)nefremo Wrote: I hope we don't go for EDF. Not convinced. This last season with Roma was a mess for him.

Still more convincing than Gattuso Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-08-2019, 12:42 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I should also mention Reina is the highest paid backup GK in Serie A

He is worth it. Loads of top division Clubs have very dodgy 2nd choice keepers.
So if EDF comes, our chances of getting Pellegrini & Sensi increase
(05-09-2019, 04:05 PM)nefremo Wrote: I hope we don't go for EDF. Not convinced. This last season with Roma was a mess for him.

Agreed. Not to offend any of my fellow fans, but Roma has a better squad than us in my honest opinion. At least on paper. Not by much, but their midfield with De Rossi, Pellegrini, Pastore, Cristante, N'Zonzi, Coric, Zaniolo. In attack Dzeko, El Sha, Perrotti, Kluivert, Schick, Under. Defensively they have Manolas, Florenzi, Juan Jesus, Kolarov, Fazio.

Tbh, when you list out Roma's squad not only is it young & quality, but it's quite full of depth. Considering we're ahead of Roma, I think I'd rather keep Gattuso given what he's done with half that midfield quality and comparable defensive/attacking quality. Not saying keeping Gattuso is a good idea for the record, just I'm very much not a fan of EDF.

Sarri is a good coach and easily one of my top choices, but needs very specific players for his system to work. I think he'd be open to Milan even without CL, but without said CL I'd question if we're capable of giving him the squad he needs to succeed.
Gasperini to me, at least. we ve been snatching players from Atalanta, lets get the coach now Smile
(05-10-2019, 03:59 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Agreed. Not to offend any of my fellow fans, but Roma has a better squad than us in my honest opinion. At least on paper. Not by much, but their midfield with De Rossi, Pellegrini, Pastore, Cristante, N'Zonzi, Coric, Zaniolo. In attack Dzeko, El Sha, Perrotti, Kluivert, Schick, Under. Defensively they have Manolas, Florenzi, Juan Jesus, Kolarov, Fazio.

Tbh, when you list out Roma's squad not only is it young & quality, but it's quite full of depth. Considering we're ahead of Roma, I think I'd rather keep Gattuso given what he's done with half that midfield quality and comparable defensive/attacking quality. Not saying keeping Gattuso is a good idea for the record, just I'm very much not a fan of EDF.

Sarri is a good coach and easily one of my top choices, but needs very specific players for his system to work. I think he'd be open to Milan even without CL, but without said CL I'd question if we're capable of giving him the squad he needs to succeed.

Who needs De Rossi, Pellegrini, Pastore when you've got montolivo and bertolacci?!

I definitely agree. they should have done much better with the team they have. To be honest, I personally rate their team better than Inter's

I'd love Sarri. Not at all a fan of EDF.
I actually want myself as coach.My FM CV is ridiculous , and I'd give all jobs....even Dru