Summer Mercato 2019
(05-04-2019, 01:01 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Jose to Roma would be great

Not sure about that one... Despite failing at Utd, Mourinho is still a capable coach, and Roma is rumored to get some arab money soon... Mourinho and lot of money can be a dangerous combination.
(05-04-2019, 01:13 PM)millinarios Wrote: Not sure about that one... Despite failing at Utd, Mourinho is still a capable coach, and Roma is rumored to get some arab money soon... Mourinho and lot of money can be a dangerous combination.

Sure he's capable, but he had money at United too.  I think he would be good for the league like Ronaldo is good for the league.  High profile names, new stadiums.  Serie A is on the upswing.  Just need results in Europe
(05-04-2019, 01:36 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Sure he's capable, but he had money at United too.  I think he would be good for the league like Ronaldo is good for the league.  High profile names, new stadiums.  Serie A is on the upswing.  Just need results in Europe

Yeah, it would be good for the league, but not sure if it would be that great for us... Unless Elliot stops playing around and starts serious business with getting a great coach and signing some top players.
(05-04-2019, 01:50 PM)millinarios Wrote: Yeah, it would be good for the league, but not sure if it would be that great for us... Unless Elliot stops playing around and starts serious business with getting a great coach and signing some top players.

That's the thing.  We need to focus on bettering ourselves
Mourinho perform good with average(to be precise- Low Profile players) but does shit sometimes with High headed players.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I want to be the best team in the best league
Bologna have won 6 and drawn 1 lost 1 of their last 8 games.I dont see us beating them on Monday even at home.
Fiorentina are always difficult for us , the see it as a derby it seems.
SPAL have beaten Juve Roma Lazio in recent weeks and are very much playing well enough to draw with us.
Expecting or maybe hoping Milan somehow turn the crap we see around and win 4 in a Row with Roma Atalanta Lazio Torino all dropping decent points is a step too far.
See this as another year zero a 7th or 8th straight and we'll try again next season with a new coach with new players , the same as the last 7 years but somehow expect the result to be different.
Q: Do you feel ready to play for a team like Milan?

Saint-Maximin: “Certainly I feel ready to play for a more prestigious club. Milan is definitely a big club. I had the chance to move to Milan in December but it didn’t go through. We’ll see what happens in the summer.”
Apparently Nice wants 60m for him

lolololol
Mourinho would work MIRACLES with this team
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns