Summer Mercato 2019
No to Lukaku. As a matter of fact, for me, it doesn't even have anything to do with his qualities or shortcomings. I just don't want to see us drop a single Euro on CFs/STs before we buy some capable midfielders and wingers.
(04-25-2019, 08:50 PM)nefremo Wrote: No to Lukaku. As a matter of fact, for me, it doesn't even have anything to do with his qualities or shortcomings. I just don't want to see us drop a single Euro on CFs/STs before we buy some capable midfielders and wingers.

100%
Lakaku should join Lazio  Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
AC Milan have been dealt a blow in their reported pursuit of full-back target Emerson Palmieri, who apparently wishes to stay at Chelsea.

K
No thanks to Lukaku. Not only do we not need an ST... we definitely don't need an expensive, lazy, useless one...
Better he goes to Inter so they waste money on a crap striker to replace Icardi
(04-25-2019, 07:58 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Yep

He'll cost 85m minimum

better Duvan Z , maybe at slightly lower price. but we dont need a striker.
Chelsea could reportedly see a possible €35m permanent exit for Tiemoue Bakayoko to AC Milan collapse after he was subjected to racist abuse from Lazio fans this week.
Good for Bakayoko. Italy allows this abuse so good players should show Seria A what's up. Also the refs suck.
(04-26-2019, 09:01 PM)honsano Wrote: Good for Bakayoko. Italy allows this abuse so good players should show Seria A what's up. Also the refs suck.

Can't blame him

The verdict on racist chanting during Milan-Lazio in the Coppa Italia semi-finals will be announced on Monday.

Not expecting much
Liverpool source reporting interest from Milan in Rafael Camacho