Summer Mercato 2019
(04-24-2019, 01:29 AM)DrDejan Wrote: TMW: new contract for Calabria, Milan interested in Sensi and Baselli, Sevilla may try for Samu, Inzaghi may leave Lazio.

If we could replace Gattuso with Inzaghi and Kessie with Sensi, I’d be quite happy.
"Milan eye Malcom swoop?"

https://www.football-italia.net/137285/m...lcom-swoop

Would cost 'at least €50 million'... That's crazy money for a Barcelona reserve who's only done ok with a French mid-table team before.
Malcom who the heck is he?
(04-24-2019, 11:59 AM)Nicolas Wrote: If we could replace Gattuso with Inzaghi and Kessie with Sensi, I’d be quite happy.
Tbf, gattuso with a lot of injuries (and stubborness), managed to stay above simone even with his highly functioning striker who scored consistently.

Plus simone whining a lot when we won 1-0

What i'm trying to say is, why trade a mediocre coach for another mediocre coach. I personally think only klopp is the one who can shape this club in short terms. But i realize that's impossible. So i'd stick to gattuso if the replacements are the likes of simone, or any other montella
(04-24-2019, 02:43 PM)Karl08 Wrote: Tbf, gattuso with a lot of injuries (and stubborness), managed to stay above simone even with his highly functioning striker who scored consistently.

What i'm trying to say is, why trade a mediocre coach for another mediocre coach. I personally think only klopp is the one who can shape this club in short terms. But i realize that's impossible. So i'd stick to gattuso if the replacements are the likes of simone, or any other montella

Sarri
Sarri all the way for me. I'm ready for some exciting, fluid, attacking, dominating, technique based football. I'm ready to see midfielders that can actually play with their feet and with their brains and not only brute force.
(04-24-2019, 04:18 PM)nefremo Wrote: Sarri all the way for me. I'm ready for some exciting, fluid, attacking, dominating, technique based football. I'm ready to see midfielders that can actually play with their feet and with their brains and not only brute force.

This x1000
(04-24-2019, 02:43 PM)Karl08 Wrote: Tbf, gattuso with a lot of injuries (and stubborness), managed to stay above simone even with his highly functioning striker who scored consistently.

Gattuso has a much more expensive squad at his disposal, with players that are being paid a lot more, and in spite of that his team is still scraping through each game hoping for a miracle, a penalty or a loose ball to score.

I’m not Inzaghi’s biggest fan, but except for club affection he is an upgrade over Gattuso in every single aspect of the game. You mention Immobile but who helped Immobile reach these heights? - Inzaghi. Gattuso is an awful manager, incapable of stringing together any offensive tactic, he displays blatant favoritisms and his press conferences are laughable. I’d personally prefer a manager that is bitter about loosing, compared to one that repeatedly casts doubt on his own abilites by stating that he might not be a good manager after all. How any Milan fan can accept these pathetically toothless displays on the field week in and week out is simply beyond me.
Atletico must be crazy to think we would sell Kessie for 35m when we actually paid/will pay a total of 36m to get him.. if we ship him off, does the loan fee reflect in regards to FFP..?

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/at...lder-15858

Also.. Barca must be crazy if they think ANYONE would pay 50m or 40m for a player that sat on their bench for almost the whole damn season (8 total appearances).. for their dumbass way of snatching a player that their coach doesnt even rate, they should be glad if anyone even offers close to 30m to get him off their books..

http://global.espn.com/football/soccer-t...er-sources
(04-24-2019, 06:35 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: Atletico must be crazy to think we would sell Kessie for 35m when we actually paid/will pay a total of 36m to get him.. if we ship him off, does the loan fee reflect in regards to FFP..?

When we pay the remaining amount this summer, we’ll have paid €33,5M for Kessie, excluding wages. I can’t really see how his value should have risen significantly over his two years here. When we signed him, he was one of the most hyped young midfielders, and while he still has time to grow, I‘m very sceptical of his potential. I’d sell him if it meant that we could keep Bakayoko.