Summer Mercato 2019
(04-22-2019, 04:38 PM)nefremo Wrote: Other rumors going around are those of Insigne to Milan. Not siure if this is realistic as every time Insigne gets whistled by the Napoli crowd rumors come out. On top of that I'm sure ADL will want a fortune for him but apparently we are willing to offer Suso + 40mil. Not sure why anyone would want Suso, but hey, if this is a possibility then don't even think twice about it. Just do it.

I think Insigne will go abroad
Milan could potentially have left it too late for Ajax midfielder Donny Van de Beek, whose price tag has now more than doubled since last summer.
The Rossoneri have been interested in signing the 22-year-old for a few years now and a meeting with the player's representatives in October was postponed until the end of the season.
According to calciomercato.com both current sporting director Leonardo and the man he replaced Massimiliano Mirabelli had been impressed by the midfielder and made attempts for his signature.
The Dutch club had originally valued the youngster at €25m last summer, but after his fine performances in this season’s Champions League, his price tag has now more than doubled to around €60m.

Van de Beek would be open to a move to the San Siro and is aware of the history and importance of playing for such an illustrious club, but he could now be well outside of Milan’s price range.
He has contributed 15 goals and 11 assists in 51 competitive games for Ajax this season.
Hakan probably back to Germany
(04-22-2019, 06:21 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan could potentially have left it too late for Ajax midfielder Donny Van de Beek, whose price tag has now more than doubled since last summer.
The Rossoneri have been interested in signing the 22-year-old for a few years now and a meeting with the player's representatives in October was postponed until the end of the season.
According to calciomercato.com both current sporting director Leonardo and the man he replaced Massimiliano Mirabelli had been impressed by the midfielder and made attempts for his signature.
The Dutch club had originally valued the youngster at €25m last summer, but after his fine performances in this season’s Champions League, his price tag has now more than doubled to around €60m.

Van de Beek would be open to a move to the San Siro and is aware of the history and importance of playing for such an illustrious club, but he could now be well outside of Milan’s price range.
He has contributed 15 goals and 11 assists in 51 competitive games for Ajax this season.

Van de Beek is good choice in Midfielder but 60M is too much still if we get him in 40M would be good plus we can mock Robentus fan as he knocked them out Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(04-22-2019, 06:23 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Hakan probably back to Germany

he should take RR with him. I pay their flight tickets
(04-22-2019, 10:49 PM)artand Wrote: he should take RR with him. I pay their flight tickets

And Borini back to England
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Borini is not a bad player to have around. Play him im the last 5-10 mins of games or useless Copa Italia games. Our problem is that he starts and plays full games. That and the fact that he's pulling in 2.5mil net in wages. Drop him to 1mil and keep him. He can be useful.
Borini always reminds me of Poli. Does not complain, fights hard whenever given chance. Agree with you on the salary. He should earn less but that's not his problem.
Dont care about salary, yes I know FFP, etc.but still the problem is we are going into last part of season with a important spot to win and he starts. Calhanoglu dropping back was never going to create miracles and if Gattuso was trying to recreate a Bonaventura type set up but Calhanoglu in Jack's spot then he has even less clue than we think.
(04-23-2019, 02:48 AM)reza Wrote: Dont care about salary, yes I know FFP, etc.but still the problem is we are going into last part of season with a important spot to win and he starts. Calhanoglu dropping back was never going to create miracles and if Gattuso was trying to recreate a Bonaventura type set up but Calhanoglu in Jack's spot then he has even less clue than we think.

Hakan was only ever going to work as a CAM and we just don't play with one.
He's too slow to play LW. Not tough/quick/defensive enough to play CM.
he's nothing more than a half decent CAM. But with the purchase of Paqueta, even should we start playing say a 4-2-3-1, Hakan would be our backup option.
sell him for 20 if we can get it and invest the money in an actual LW.